You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: Steven Adler on Celebrity Rehab

mickronson wrote:

He must stay an alcoholic fuckup on purpose, cuz he`s on tv because of it..
Cant say i`ll watch it, i have no time for weak people

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
Tommie wrote:

I'm going to have to search for this and hopefully tivo a repeat.  When does the new eps air?

And I hope to god a certain someone doesnt see this thread.  18

who???

nugdafied wrote:
Brett wrote:

Another question of mine is why in the hell Slash wouldn't give him one damn track on the album...

Why didn't Axl let Adler drum on a CD track? Maybe you should find some wasted guy from your past & become his gaurdian angel. Oh, you don't want to. I guess only Slash should do stuff like that. It's obviously not enough for some of you that Slash made time in his incredibly busy life to support Steven's band, participate in his intervention & tries to just be a stablizing force for Adler. No, know he should just start giving him lucrative paydays because he was friends with the guy 20 years ago, cause that's going to definitely get Adler clean. 14 Some of you people are so clueless.

At this point, I don't know if anything will get Adler clean, even this stint on Celebrity Rehab.  Either way, even though Slash is a positive force in Steven's life,  when you see it from Steven's point of veiw to play on his album, I don't know about anyone else but I can't help but feel bad and wonder if giving Steven a bone would help him a little.   Give him some incentive to stay clean.   Either way, I am not staying Slash is a bad guy at all, anyone can totally understand why he wouldn't want to work with Adler.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Thanks for the info DTJ. I missed this.

It's really a shame how much of a trainwreck this guy's life as been. And sadly, he's stuck in a time dialation field. In Steven's mind, he hasn't moved on from ANYTHING. It's still 1990.

Damn shame.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Here is a clip of Adler from it. 

Very vey sad!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

He was accurate though with his comment about "that piece of shit Matt Sorum" - 16

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

And sadly, he's stuck in a time dialation field. In Steven's mind, he hasn't moved on from ANYTHING. It's still 1990.

Damn shame.

Ya know, Adler should reunite with Axl. Sounds like the two have a lot in common. tongue

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

God that is sad. I hope this show gets him fixed up

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Thanks for the info DTJ. I missed this.

It's really a shame how much of a trainwreck this guy's life as been. And sadly, he's stuck in a time dialation field. In Steven's mind, he hasn't moved on from ANYTHING. It's still 1990.

Damn shame.

He has major abandonment issues. Abandoned by his mother, then when he's sitting pretty(well, as pretty as he'd ever sit), GNR abandoned him. Not only did he have to deal with that mess, but the firing brought all those prior issues to the surface.

Now he's Peter Pan with a crack pipe.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

I finally caught this last night. My goodness, he is a mess. He looks a lot worse than he did in the Behind the Music episode. I thought to myself, "There is no way, if a reunion occurs, that Adler could be the drummer." He wouldnt survive on a cash cow tour like that.

Board footer