You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: With CD Released; What Will/Won't Change?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Following the release of the album, speculation will begin regarding the next album - the only difference between that and CD is that this time there will be loads of speculation about the album title. And of course, all the songs will be brand new - it will be like starting all over again. Roll on 2023 release date!!

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

1 thing that will change is that we should know who is currently in the band for touring.

1 thing that won't change is the reunion talk.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

one thing that will change is that there wont bge anymore debates on who did what for each song or what the lyrrics say

one thing that wont change is that we still will not get regular updates online

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

One thing that will change is we will be living in a post-CD era. We will refer to the album's material, no different than AFD, Lies, UYI or TSI. It will officially become part of the 'back catalog'.

One thing that won't change is 'old vs. new' wars. This will never go away, even if the new band were to be active for 20 years. There will always be fans who will argue which 'version' of the band is superior, most opting for the old band, no matter how superior the new band's material is.

One thing that will change is that they will play more CD songs on tour [at least I am assuming]

One thing that won't change is the complaining about how the album was not worth the wait.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Will Change- Hoarders will have a lot less power.

Won't Change- Axl's perfectionism

One thing that will change is people will stop bitching about CD being released.

What won't change is people will always bitch about the set list for the shows.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

People should bitch about the setlist, ESPECIALLY if they tour in 2009 and once again only play four CD tracks at most shows.

At least throw some Illusion tracks in there. I mean how many fuckin' times do I have to hear Out Ta Get Me & My Michelle.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

GN'R won't change how they operate and conduct their business and fan interaction etc.  Consequently I actually don't think much will change at all.  Rumours and speculation will simply switch to the next album or a reunion.

Same shit different album 16

Board footer