You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: B-Real: 'Chinese Democracy Is Not Real GNR'

bigbri wrote:

B-Real and Cypress haven't mattered since "Insanse ..."

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Shows how hard up certain media outlets are when they have to look for this guy to comment.

What's next? Rolling Stone asking Soleil Moon Frye if she likes I.R.S.?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

B-Real and Cypress haven't ever mattered.

FIFY. 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Shows how hard up certain media outlets are when they have to look for this guy to comment.

What's next? Rolling Stone asking Soleil Moon Frye if she likes I.R.S.?

maybe punky brewster's grandma will comment on TWAT too 16

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Guns N Roses never have a "music Style"

You can see in
AFD
GNR LIES
UYI 1 & 2

and soon in CD

B real maybe is insane in the brain...

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Amazingly insightful piece of comment there from B-Real.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

b-real is saying that cuz he's friends with slash. what a douche!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
2008 Intentions wrote:

Guns N Roses never have a "music Style"

You can see in
AFD
GNR LIES
UYI 1 & 2

and soon in CD

B real maybe is insane in the brain...

Which is why I think it reinforces the unimportance of the old band. Axl has been the driving force of this band for such a long time, if not since the inception, and I know that's a very 'Axlite' thing to say, but i'm not saying it to trash the old band.

They contributed. We get it.

But like 2008Int said, GN'R have never had a musical style. Which goes back to the Queen references that GN'R have had, at least since the UYI-era. Even on AFD, the rock songs all had their unique sound. No formula. Lies ended up being the 'acoustic' album. UYI1 was a new era of blues-influenced rockers, and of course the Elton John/Led Zeppelin-styled epic November Rain. Then UYI2 gave birth to the 'GNR epic', featuring several epic and layered songs such as Civil War, Breakdown, Locomotive & Estranged.

CD will be a whole new bag of tricks.

But the one constant is W. Axl Rose. His voice, his sound, is irreplaceable. Any true GN'R fan will tell you, even if they hate his guts, that he's irreplaceable. Hell, fuckin' Slash has said - "greatest frontman in the world".

But the guitars, drums, keys... all can be replaced. As long as the rockers rock you, and the ballads move you - it'll always be Guns N' Fuckin' Roses. 9

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Yeah, Axlin09, W.A.R. is the master piece of Gnr, the man who make us buy, listen and love every fucking album

the NAME says everything about the band
GUNS ´N  ROSES

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Which is why I think it reinforces the unimportance of the old band. Axl has been the driving force of this band for such a long time, if not since the inception, and I know that's a very 'Axlite' thing to say, but i'm not saying it to trash the old band.

They contributed. We get it.

What the fuck is that?  All those songs you listed and love would be very different without IZZY, DUFF and SLASH playing and writing them. They did more than just "contribute" to the band. They were the band. GNR would not have been as big if it was only Axl and some second hand or hired guns.

The ONLY reason this band has a shot is because of the "unimportant" old band. Get a fucking clue.

Board footer