You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: B-Real: 'Chinese Democracy Is Not Real GNR'

Axlin16 wrote:

B-Real: 'Chinese Democracy is Not Real Guns N' Roses'

The star is confident he will not like the forthcoming LP because he is not a fan of the current Guns N' Roses line-up.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Daily Rock Photos - "Get the latest rock news!"

Cypress Hill rapper B-Real has blasted the long-awaited Guns N' Roses album Chinese Democracy before he's even heard it.

The star is confident he will not like the forthcoming LP because he is not a fan of the current Guns N' Roses line-up, which features Axl Rose as the only original member of the group.

B-Real adds of the upcoming LP: "It's Guns N' Roses only in the sense of the name. It's not them."

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2008

I personally know the next Cypress Hill record will suck, because they have all fucking sucked. 22

How 'bout them apples B-Real, YEAH! 13

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

couldn't agree more. karma

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I supposed he loves the new Nickelback record though.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

who cares

so many great bands have broken up in history and that was the last we heard from the respective members.  i am not huge on vr but old gnr breaking up resulted in two noteworthy musical entities. could axl change this to a solo project? yes, but move on people. the jump from appetite to UYI's was far greater than the jump from UYI's to chinese democracy IMO so this can be considered gnr in that regard. either way, axl was not gonna do another appetite or UYI, with or without the old band members and i respect that.

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:

Sorry, but that's such a dickhead & attention-getting statement for B-Real to make.  It was still Guns N Roses when Steven was replaced, when Izzy was replaced, etc.  Axl  *is* GN'R, and is truly the only irreplaceable member.

Slash, Duff, and Matt have already showed what they can do on their own with two - in  my opinion - very recycled and lackluster VR albums.   It's now Axl's turn.  Until the record is out, all these naysayers, famous or otherwise, need to shut the f**k up.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

It's stupid not to like something before even hearing it. It's not Guns N' Roses, I agree, since Axl Rose isn't Guns N' Roses, but since Axl is great, the album can be great. A lot of music which isn't Guns N' Roses is great.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

B-Real?? Wow, how far did you have to dig for that article?! 16

I don't get the fuss, what is says is pretty much the sentiment of alot of casual music fans. He isn't too far off base, the only thing he said was:

"It's Guns N' Roses only in the sense of the name. It's not them."

Everything else is the authors wording. Although, I gotta admit your input was funny Axlin08.

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:

It was on Blabbermouth today.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

He's really tight with Slash. That's where it comes from.

NickNasty2009
 Rep: 2 

A pot-head with a smarmy attitude? shocking!

Board footer