You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: OFFICIAL 1st week chart positions for "CHINESE DEMOCRACY"

Gunslinger wrote:

Not bad, good start!  I think Better will do MUCH...well, better.  This is the first glimpse of the new band's music to many people and it is getting the new listener's feet wet.  Drop Better as your second single and the album will get a nice jump start!

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I think it's good, considering that there was no promotion. The hardcore fans did a great job requesting a song, and as it seems there is no 'media conspiration' to make Axl fail, the song got a fair chance from the radios. The following weeks will decide how much the public likes it since the hc fans can't be on the phone for weeks to terrorize the radios.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

needs a video tp get the buzz going now

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Finally the Billboard chart results come in.....

#12 on the rock charts

Did not chart in any other category

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/c … &g=Singles

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

They need to get this on Itunes ASAP so it can get more attention. If not, they need to get another single on the launch pad.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Yeah, the rumour about it being on itunes on October 27 turned in to a bust.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

They need to get this on Itunes ASAP so it can get more attention. If not, they need to get another single on the launch pad.

There must be a reason it's not on iTunes yet.  People keep saying the album is gonna be available through iTunes, if that was the case I don't know why they wouldn't have released the single yet.  Is it possible they can sell JUST the entire album through iTunes, and not single songs?  I think I remember reading somewhere that Kid Rock didn't release any of the songs from Rock N Roll Jesus through iTunes.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I think CD is a simple "first-taste". It may be called a single, but it won't be the single they're pushing. CD is the intro to this band, the next single will be their last stand.

Sort of.

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

We will see if this album can pull of the U curb the old combination could always deliver on.  You need four radio hits that is what they could always do before, so few others could.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

hopefully once the album is out, radio stations will play more than just CD off it. I know that when Death Magnetic came out, WRIF had various songs from that album in heavy rotation for awhile.

Board footer