You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Pre-order Chinese Democracy, get free single

The way I see it, I already pre-ordered and paid for 2 copies of this album.  I'll buy more copies if they have more versions available.  So morality aside, I think legally I'm not in the wrong to have a copy of these songs now.  Especially since you get a free digital download with the vinyl purchase.  So I personally say fuck it.  Download to your heart's content, so long as you've pre-ordered the album or will buy it on its release.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I just think its a crap offer - buy an album and then get one of the songs free. Give me an exclusive song, that might tempt me.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

I just think its a crap offer - buy an album and then get one of the songs free. Give me an exclusive song, that might tempt me.

You get the song 2 weeks before the album is released.  If you're gonna buy the album anyway, why would you need EXTRA incentive?  If you pre-order or just buy it at the store, it's the same album.  This way, if you pre-order you get the official single 2 weeks early.  Not sure what's wrong with that.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

dont care about digital downloads..still buying it day one in the store

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Well, me neither, just kinda sucks that I already preordered it...

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If you can just keep canceling these pre-orders infinitely, what's gonna stop someone from doing another pre-order, getting the single, and then canceling it?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer