You are not logged in. Please register or login.

LisaMarie
 Rep: 2 

Re: FREE Dr Pepper

LisaMarie wrote:

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place, its my first time and I didn't see anything about Dr Pepper!  hmm

I think Dr Pepper just became my favorite soft drink! We have been praying for Axl Rose for many years and I am so happy that there is a company like Dr Pepper, that would give him so much encouragement and support. This is the most GENIUS & BRILLIANT marketing, I have seen in a long time! Oh, and with the gifts and talents that only Axl Rose possesses, this is a win, win for everyone!

We love you Axl. You are always in our hearts and prayers! May you have much success with Chinese Democracy!
God Bless you Dr Pepper!

LisaMarie
www.myspace.com/flockoutreach

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Actually, this whole 2008 Dr Pepper campaign is the bright spot regarding any promotion for this album. I actually wouldn't be surprised if it played a role in causing the album's release. Every GNR article always mentioned Dr Pepper and the promise for the free soda.

A good final chapter to the Dr Pepper promotion would be some sort of commercial that features Axl. I know its unlikely, but surely they have at least inquired on the matter.

Glad you joined. 9

Lisa has just popped her forum cherry, so give her a warm welcome. 5

*there's Dr Pepper in those glasses, not beer*

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

A very good first post. Totally agree.

Welcome Lisa!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I think I'll be enjoying my first Dr. Pepper in quite some time after Nov. 23rd.  It's possible Dr. Pepper helped get this out there.  It helped thrust it back into the limelight to drum up interest, so maybe that's the extra push they needed.

And by the way, sweet myspace page Lisa!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

welcome lisa-marie smile

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Yes welcome.

EDIT: Is that birthdate correct? You don't look anywhere near 40.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

welcome aboard, lisa-marie...

LisaMarie
 Rep: 2 

LisaMarie wrote:

Thank you for the compliment!  Yes, unfortunately that is my correct birthdate! sad 

Well at least I was born in the right month! ;-)

NOVEMBER REIGN!!!

LisaMarie
www.myspace.com/flockoutreach

P.S. Don't forget to pre-order Chinese Democracy tomorrow Nov. 9th!

Board footer