You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

Re: Did you buy Chinese Democracy single on Itunes?

ereeper wrote:

Even a "live" version for a b-side would have generated more sales.  I will pass since I can get the whole album in two weeks.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I didn't and I won't.  I'm only paying for one copy of the song, and that'll happen when the album comes out.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Yup I bought it. Sounds great  - a lot crisper and clearer than the rip I had.

Might be the new high definition headphones I just purchased as well (especially for CD)

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

http://www.large-online.nl/pics/300_415413a.jpg

I know it hasn't been released world wide yet, but is already available in certain countries. I wanted to do a poll to see how many Evo members actually bought the track on Itunes.

Please don't vote yes just for shits and giggles if you didn't buy it. Would like an accurate representation of how many really buy it.

I would have bought an actual cd single, but I think Ill just wait till tomorrow  and get the single for free with my pre order....

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Nope, I'd be interested to know the actual download figures for this track if iTunes make that info openly available?

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

AAC
128 kb/s

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
downliner wrote:

Nope, I'd be interested to know the actual download figures for this track if iTunes make that info openly available?

Yeah, it will show up on their charts.

Hopefully. 14

Any first week sales predictions? 18

128 kb/s

Damn. I'm not one of those audio nuts who moans about quality all the time, but surely they could have offered something better than that.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

BBF really lifts this track - theres no denying it

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

AAC
128 kb/s

So it's not iTunes Plus, which is DRM-free and 256 kbps. That sucks. Definitely not buying anything related to this album from iTunes if they aren't going to offer the higher bitrate with no DRM.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I bought it. Why not? I'm all for supporting the band when it's not unreasonable to do so. We've been waiting 10 years for an official first single and an album, and you guys won't fork over a single dollar because you could get it somewhere else, or have already heard it?

I hope it will do well on the iTunes top songs list, we'll see. I did my part.

Board footer