You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: CD Listening Events in 9 US Cities - get a Free T-Shirt!

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

you guys can get an early listen to the album ya lucky bastards! we need members to represent gnrevolution!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Man, the Mezz is tempting. Love that place. Saw M.I.A. there last year. However, I highly doubt I drive 100 miles just to hear the album and get a t shirt. If I lived in LA or NY and tons of people at these sites were there, I'd likely go. However, there are only a handful of forum members in northern Cali, only one of them I actually talk to.

I'll likely skip this unless some new development happens between now and then. GNR should do what Metallica did with the Black album before release. Perform the album live in its entirety. Zero chance of that happening since there isn't a band.

By the way, this just adds to how this whole promotion thing has been handled the wrong way. These listening parties should have been announced awhile back.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I'd love to go to the Chicago party, but I work that night. Damn.

James

James wrote:

This isn't even on the Mezz's website. In other words, chances of it actually happening are .0000000000001%.  However, they don't have anything scheduled that day.

In other words, in the small chance it happens the venue isn't even gonna promote it.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Also not on Joe's Web site in Chicago, but they also don't have anything scheduled for that day.

James

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Also not on Joe's Web site in Chicago, but they also don't have anything scheduled for that day.

Maybe GNR picked random clubs with empty dates and sent out a bulletin. 14

The Mezz updates their website every week so if this 'event' doesn't pop up in a day or so on their site, its not happening.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think it's safe to say the album will leak by next week at the latest.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

II wanna be at the Roxy... mostly for the shirt though lol. I just have to preorder my CD now -___- . Does anyone know if you can just preorder at the store?

Board footer