You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Re: CD Listening Events in 9 US Cities - get a Free T-Shirt!

Paxcow wrote:

i am going and YOU know it!!!!! see ya there, girlie!!!!

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I confirmed BBF's being there days ago. I don't see how that surprised anyone. Jarmo doesn't have the inside scoop, it was widely reported on last week's Talking Metal.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Good point Von.

I've seen that countless times. What amazes me, if people were to take 6 seconds away from that trash hole, they'd discover that no one there (Jarmo, Mysteron) know shit. It's information anyone could find if they looked hard enough.

It's just must of us have a life, and don't have the time to spend every minute looking for any trickle of GN'R info, to act like we have a 'scoop'.

(*not saying you don't have a life Von, just making a point*)

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:
ereeper wrote:

I wish it was on the weekend.  My wife would probably skin me if I went during the week.  November is a busy month for us.  Both of my boys have birthdays, we are hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year, and I'm going to do a lot of deer hunting come Saturday.  Plus I'm going to Indy in mid-December so I guess I'm going to wait until the 23rd and not go to St. Andrews although as it gets closer I may get the itch.

Alright, you've named like 6 days worth of activities for the month. That's not enough to keep you from going downtown for one night...

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I guess I didn't mention the 90 minute drive in snow.  That's the killer on a work night.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

But, doesn't Bumblefoot make up for that? big_smile

Von

Von wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

It's just must of us have a life, and don't have the time to spend every minute looking for any trickle of GN'R info, to act like we have a 'scoop'.

(*not saying you don't have a life Von, just making a point*)

I make a living looking for trickles of info, GN'R related or otherwise 16 No offense taken 19

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
madagas wrote:

who would show up in atlanta? except me!

I was driving home from the airport in Atlanta last night and heard the ad on the local rock station...it was about 60% CD background music and 40% AFD.  Yuk.

Von

Von wrote:

Why would people ever think Slash wasn't in this band anymore? He must be collecting a shitload of royalties off its marketing campaign alone.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Von Solo wrote:

Why would people ever think Slash wasn't in this band anymore? He must be collecting a shitload of royalties off its marketing campaign alone.

To be fair, it was the radio stations ad, not GnRs.  They actually made fun of the time it's taken as part of the ad.

Board footer