You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Re: Concerning Coming CD Leak and 'Cleaned' Leaks

Roxxie wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

"American Communism" ... sounds like a great title for the follow up...

And the third one will be Russian Theocracy! 16

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

"American Communism" ... sounds like a great title for the follow up...

It's not often that I pray...

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

the trilogy...
1. Chinese Democracy
2. American Communism
3. Cuban Capitalism...?

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Is this guy Fall Out Boys webmaster or something?

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Maybe the fanbase badmouths the "scene" because the scene's efforts to undermine Axl and GN'R have caused untold delays in the release of the music and have turned opportunists and attention whores into pseudo-celebrities and genuine starfuckers. You're not doing us a favor. Stop leaking shit. It's 11 days. Buy the goddamn album or not, but stop hiding behind this anonymous "I'm an online god" bullshit.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:
Von Solo wrote:

but stop hiding behind this anonymous "I'm an online god" bullshit.

One thing I love about the album being released is that all that shit is over. We'll all get the songs, soon enough!  3

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

No one gives a fuck really. CD will leak in five days? THANK THE HEAVENS! Less than a week later, the real thing comes out. I'll wait, thanks.

EFISH
 Rep: 2 

EFISH wrote:

1416:lol: LOL @ Underground GNR Mafia

original poster is a loooooooooser.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Woo, 13375p34|< (leetspeak for you non techies)

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
sc3n3 wrote:

1. The 'leaks' you have are from the GnR camp, indirectly/ The scene has nothing to do with them/ They passed some songs on to a few people who are in touch with them and they edited them in different ways, distributing through P2P/

2. The GnR fans badmouthing the scene (again) for these leaks from the GnR camp shows to what levels of stupidity one can sink after waiting so long for an average album with average songs/ Yeah suck me for my opinion/

3. Those 'cleaned' versions, is not how they will sound like, be it certain sounds, be it the way that ass 'cleaned' things, killing the dynamics in the process because imsorry is an amateur who pretends he's a pro in his bedroom/ He is playing the GnR fanbase like he did so many times before/ He is persona non grata in the scene (meaning not wanted)/ So don't associate us with prankers like him/

4. The album will leak within 5 days/ Not that we care about GnR fans, because you have been dickheads against the people who for years now provided you with new GnR music while Axl refused to/ We do it because that's how we roll/ Everything for free/

American Communism Starts Now/

M

Bug off.... Kevin.

Board footer