You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: CD singles to be released on Multi Music Services

Bono wrote:

No that this is really important or anything but I recieved new discs today from my Multi Music subscription that I use for djing. Chinese Democracy(the single) was one of the songs on the disc. If this is the case then every single off the album will be released via Multi Music.  Kinda cool. Some bands(like Metallica) are douches and won't allow their songs to be released on such formats cause they don't feel the compensation is fair and going by their logic the people who subscribe to these subscriptions(pretty much dj's) are making money off their music. Nevermind the fact that as dj's we're promoting their music to the masses. Anyways just thought it was cool to see Gn'R on board with this format. Most bands are but some are douches.

multimusic.ca

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:

^ That is very cool! Is it sent to you on a silver pressed disc?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Have you played the song since CD was released as a single at one of your shows? I know the leaks had a lukewarm reaction back in 07, but maybe you should give this a spin and see what happens. Bumble did make the track a bit more catchier for any casual fans.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

haha no. No silver pressed disc unfortunately.

James Chinese Democracy has had next to zero airplay in my area. And form the people I knwo who ahve heard it none of them seem to like it at all save for two guys who heard it the day it was released. Other than that the reaction here has been very piss poor. As for playing it lately no I haven't. I didn't wanna give it anymore goes with a leak quality audio on something I burnt. But now that I have it on a real disc I will play it next weekend. Got nothing going on at all this weekend but next weekend I'm djing in a  rock heavy club. So we'll see what happens.

Board footer