You are not logged in. Please register or login.

justbill
 Rep: 16 

Re: Where is Axl?

justbill wrote:
bigbri wrote:

No need for it. The free promo is flowing like water. Save it for a few weeks down the line.

Yeah, I agree with this statement...

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Axl has turned down an interview with MTV 16 ....

There was a time (pardon the pun) when Rose was just like any other super-mega rock star out there. He did interviews, he incited riots, he got arrested. And luckily, all this has happened during MTV News' lifespan. So, when Rose passed on our requests for an interview in support of Chinese Democracy, we dove deep into our archives and dug up some of our best Axl moments.

Source: MTV

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

There's a rhyme to that reason.

1) Ax is planning on something.

2) Ax is frustrated on how the release has been handled so far, and is acting like a child, refusing to play ball (now that's something you don't see every day).

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
downliner wrote:

There was a time (pardon the pun) when Rose was just like any other super-mega rock star out there. He did interviews, he incited riots, he got arrested. And luckily, all this has happened during MTV News' lifespan. So, when Rose passed on our requests for an interview in support of Chinese Democracy, we dove deep into our archives and dug up some of our best Axl moments.

Source: MTV

That's ridiculous. 17

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Something bigger is in the works....

Look to the 13 points of light.... it is for told by lord Imposter.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

That MTV article was a piece of crap.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

To be honest, I dont think Axl has anything to do with the album at this point. Its all Azoffs show?.?.

I think you are right. I think Axl just released it to get the monkey off his back. It doesn't seem like he is planning on taking this band forward.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

if axl turned down MTV he's waiting on something bigger or just waiting for the right time

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If he turned down MTV, he's probably not gonna promote this. The last thing you do is burn your bridge to MTV. Delay it but don't refuse an interview.

Oh well. At least now we know not to expect anything in that regard.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

can't he promote it in ways other than interviews?

Board footer