You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Chiense Democracy streaming in full on GNR myspace tomorrow

Axlin16 wrote:

Agreed. I miss May's solo, but after listening to the final-Catcher last night... the final version is amazing - still.

Ron's contribution doesn't emulate May's, but does it's own thing. It's not May, but it's very good, and eventually it'll be forgotton.

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

I'm also very impressed with Street Of Dreams. The piano sounds so much more real (not so midi) and the new guitar work is really impressive. The distorted sustained chords at the beginning remind of old GNR, as does the new rhythm work.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Slightly off topic- Could someone tell me what's up with the two versions of Appetite on the music player?  The second one has no release date, is labeled "Universal Special Markets", and has the songs in totally different order, beginning with It's So Easy.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Anybody run their cursor over the CD cover pic on the music player? It comes up with a smaller pic and says 'Chinese Democracy release date 10/10/2009'! Less than a year to wait guys, whoo!

Sky Dog wrote:
dr_love6977 wrote:

I'm also very impressed with Street Of Dreams. The piano sounds so much more real (not so midi) and the new guitar work is really impressive. The distorted sustained chords at the beginning remind of old GNR, as does the new rhythm work.

I love it.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Anybody run their cursor over the CD cover pic on the music player? It comes up with a smaller pic and says 'Chinese Democracy release date 10/10/2009'! Less than a year to wait guys, whoo!

could it be...?
the release date of volume 2? 11

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

anyone notice the songs are in the wrong order on Myspace? Sorry is #9 and Riad is #10. aren't they reversed on the actual album?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That'd be fuckin' bitchin'.

Plus does anyone know what happened with that AFD: Limited Edition that was like $23 bucks? Best Buy had it as a Pre-Order, then release day comes, and it's backordered.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

This album seems to be all over the place.  There are times where the mixing/producion is amazing, and other times where it seems very amaturish. 

Still haven't listened to the whole thing.  I'm trying so hard to hold out until Sunday.

Board footer