You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Least Favorite Song(s)

Neemo wrote:

i dont understand how TIL can be a favorite...its really weird...like Axl does broadway...or a meatloaf impression, its a fucked up tune that i still dont know how to take hmm

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i dont understand how TIL can be a favorite...its really weird...like Axl does broadway...or a meatloaf impression, its a fucked up tune that i still dont know how to take hmm

I totally thought that at first, but now I'm digging it. I  heard it earlier today, then went to work and  have had it stuck in my  head all shift. I even am growing to like the solo.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I dig This I Love, because I love Queen, and the song sounds totally like something Freddie Mercury would do.

The other day I was just singing to myself, and ironically while singing This I Love under my breath, I just transferred into Love Of My Life, without even realizing it. It totally works.

Intro for next tour, lol. 22

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Nothing wrong with Meatloaf! 16

I would have to say that my least favorites would be Shackler's, Scrapped and Catcher.  Catcher lost way too much between the demo and the final version.  That song was raped.

R.B. Huckleberry
 Rep: 2 

I would have said Scraped the other day, but now I love it. I'm not a drooling fanboy, I swear, but I wouldn't dump anything off the album.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Agreed Huck. I think once again Axl shows that patience paid off.

I'd much rather have four original studio albums & an EP in 21 years that are solid efforts from beginning to end, than 15 albums in 21 years, that each only have 2-3 good tracks on it.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
R.B. Huckleberry wrote:

I would have said Scraped the other day, but now I love it. I'm not a drooling fanboy, I swear, but I wouldn't dump anything off the album.

I thought the same thing.  I've been loaning the disc to interested friends since I got it.  They all ask what I think and my answer has been that I really like it except for Scraped, which "I don't really get yet."

After a week with it though, I like it.  At this point, it is honestly difficult for me to pick a least favorite.  Maybe IRS, but that's not because I don't like but more that it's not as fresh to me as the others (because I'm a DLMF of course. tongue )

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Saboteur wrote:

My least favorite songs are  I.R.S. and Chinese Democracy.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

TIL *puke*

AtariLegend wrote:

"Shackler's Revenge" - 3 Awesome seconds followed by a really annoying chorus, the second verse last 40 fucking long seconds from 1.30 till 2.10...

"Catcher In The Rye" - When radio stations play this, it sounds like a digital cluster fuck of noise. It barely sounds better with headphones.

"Prostitute" - Way too pretentious... And this is from someone who's favourite GNR songs are "Estranged", "This I Love", "Street Of Dreams" and "Madagascar".

...And when Fortus or whoever sings "Believe in your self" in the background of "Scraped", then...

Board footer