You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: New Richard Fortus interview on UG

Axlin16 wrote:

Fuck yeah. I love the guy, and this means he's signed to the band now.

YES YES YES

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Bumblefoot wrote:

When did *I* or *GNR* ever say this? A guy in France with no connection to GNR, that's promoting my one appearance in Paris, is saying this. I'm sure the guy meant well, and didn't intend to start rumors. I think it was more of a 'see Ron before he's too busy' vibe to get people to check out the event.

If and when a tour comes together, those that have hammered out the details will give you the details. Until then, please save the excitement for the right time, when you hear *actual tour dates from GNR themselves*. Thanks, Ron

from bumble's forum

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I knew that was all bullshit.

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

I also like how he refers to CD as "the first album" smile

And also how they're supposed to be starting back up in January, but he's not supposed to talk about it!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Axl or GN'R planning a tour next year is far from there actually being one. Especially without a lead guitarist.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I think that's the planning part of the next tour.

It's held up now, because they're minus a guitarist.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Regardless of how little his input is on CD, there's no denying he is an awesome guitarist.

I thought his solo spot when I saw GN'R live in Australia was the best of all 3 guitarists. Bumble was too much shredding (aside from his usual Don't Cry rendition), Robin's was mostly noise, but Richard's was great. Reminded me of something Slash would play. He has a killer live tone as well.

I don't know what the future of GN'R holds, but I hope he has bigger contributions to future material.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

the rumor that he is denying is posted on bumblefoot.com

maybe bumblefoot should get jarmo to run his site 16

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Its quite unbelievable how the people in GNR are reluctant to talk about GNR, its like they are scared they will get into trouble.

I dont know if I would be attracted to them at all, if it wasnt for the history of the original line up, because frankly they are all a bit dull.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I think they are scared because of the fans, not Axl.

Unfortunately for Axl, anything bad that happens, is shit heaped on top of him. That's why, after past screw ups, band members just wait until it's in black ink until they even cough about it.

No one wants egg on their face. Not Axl, not Ron, not the fans.

Board footer