You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Bring on new leaks/demos/whatever

bigbri wrote:

Oh, give me a break. Like you "understand" him. No one understands him, not even us, his hardcore fans. There's nothing to understand because nothing makes sense. I'm as hardcore as it comes, I've supported him and he's just made me look like a god damn fool.

And for those who can't read the english fucking language. I don't want leaks just for the sake of new music. I love CD and am totally content with it. I want Axl to be neutered. Yeah, it sounds vicious, but I'm sick of being played like a fool. You guys have seen me support CD and Axl and Bucket here, but he doesn't give a shit to promote his own CD, so why should I continue to look like a dumbfuck backing a paper tiger.

Some of you think we're being ungrateful, just wait until we all really turn on him. I'm a fan. Hard to believe, isn't it?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Nobody understands Axl. That's the problem.

His moves are the dumbest, some of the dumbest in rock history... and nobody is able to provide analysis for them.

Most anything Axl does, or has done over the years is a jaw-dropper which leaves you speechless... in all the wrong ways.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
GNRBABY wrote:
bigbri wrote:

If nothing else, the songs need to be liberated so that Axl has nothing left in his arsenal. Force him to move on.

"nobody owes you, not one god damn thing"

And if that line from Sorry is indeed in reference to the fans. It's sad.

It just shows delusional, selfish, and downright crazy Axl is.

His success is a mutual partnership between his hard work musically, and the fans that have supported him through thick & thin.

If he wants his relationship between himself and his fans to be strictly business. Fine. We can do that. Maybe next time, because I bought concert tix, and all of GNR's previous albums, i'll feel i'm OWED a free album because of the bullshit, and just illegally download it. And in fact, I encourage all attenders of St. Louis '91, Montreal '92, Vancouver 2002 & Philly 2002, as well as all the other no shows and cancellations, to do just that. Illegally download it all.

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Oh, give me a break. Like you "understand" him. No one understands him, not even us, his hardcore fans. There's nothing to understand because nothing makes sense. I'm as hardcore as it comes, I've supported him and he's just made me look like a god damn fool.

And for those who can't read the english fucking language. I don't want leaks just for the sake of new music. I love CD and am totally content with it. I want Axl to be neutered. Yeah, it sounds vicious, but I'm sick of being played like a fool. You guys have seen me support CD and Axl and Bucket here, but he doesn't give a shit to promote his own CD, so why should I continue to look like a dumbfuck backing a paper tiger.

Some of you think we're being ungrateful, just wait until we all really turn on him. I'm a fan. Hard to believe, isn't it?

How have you been played like a fool? You may have allowed yourself to become a pathetic fanboy, but that isn't Axl's fault. Grow the fuck up you double talking jive motherfucker!

There is nothing different going on here other than he delivered the album, which is a positive. Axl is Axl and he is the same Axl he's always been. If you want security go join up to KISS and AC/DC's fan club and be content. GNR is an unpredictable roller coaster, and it seems you're about to puke. Go play in the kiddie pool!

SHAME.

Axlin08 wrote:
GNRBABY wrote:
bigbri wrote:

If nothing else, the songs need to be liberated so that Axl has nothing left in his arsenal. Force him to move on.

"nobody owes you, not one god damn thing"

And if that line from Sorry is indeed in reference to the fans. It's sad.

I don't think "sorry" has anything to do with the fans and everything to do with his enemies. It's quite obvious who he's talking to.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

You should go use your illusion.

In the past when GNR released stuff, they communicated with fans, did interviews, promoted the thing. Now, it's nothing. Like he just expects us to buy it with no formalities at all.

I was played like a fool because like Axlin08 said above. I bought tickets, merch, CDs, etc. thinking there would be some sort of big payoff at the end. Instead, we just funded his out of control delusions.

I've got news for ya. This ain't no roller coaster ride. This ride is over and the hangers on are gonna look stupid waiting for Axl to emerge triumphantly. The only thing emerging is the real Axl: the ungrateful bastard who calls his fans names in concert, disses them in songs and can't even say word one to his fans after they waited 15 years for him to get his act together. Turns out that's all it was: an act. A bad one, that is.

GNRBABY

GNRBABY wrote:
bigbri wrote:

In the past when GNR released stuff, they communicated with fans, did interviews, promoted the thing. Now, it's nothing. Like he just expects us to buy it with no formalities at all.

I was played like a fool because like Axlin08 said above. I bought tickets, merch, CDs, etc. thinking there would be some sort of big payoff at the end. Instead, we just funded his out of control delusions.

I've got news for ya. This ain't no roller coaster ride. This ride is over and the hangers on are gonna look stupid waiting for Axl to emerge triumphantly. The only thing emerging is the real Axl: the ungrateful bastard who calls his fans names in concert, disses them in songs and can't even say word one to his fans after they waited 15 years for him to get his act together. Turns out that's all it was: an act. A bad one, that is.

Axl is triumphant, as he recored one of the greatest rock records of all time (AFD) He has nothing to prove and I don't in any way expect GNR to reach a hight point like they had from 87-93. Shit is different now.

Let me clue you in that there are few "big pay offs" in life. GNR has payed off for me since the day I heard AFD in 1987. You must want a blow job. Axl's cancelled shows and bad behavior has been a part of GNR since day one, and that info has been widely available for years, again, nothing new.

If you want to think "sorry" is about the fans that is your problem. But, the reality is that it's in vain of "Get In The Ring", "Double Talking Jive" or "Shot Gun Blues" and is about the haters,writers, and ex-band members who talk smack,etc

Axl doesn't have to say shit. He said enough when he released the album last week.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Damn right bri.

I'm all for the unpredicatable roller coaster that is GN'R.

This isn't about unpredictability. In fact, it's pretty predictable that nothing ever goes right for this bastardized version of GN'R and Axl always leaves his fans twisting in the breeze. Maybe it's a curse or sumthin'.

I can't believe people are seeing this fucking disaster, and sitting back and going "Guns N' Fuckin' Roses baby, that's the name of the game". You gotta be stupid at this point to be holding on to that logic.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I'd listen to anything that leaked, but I don't really care anymore. We have Chinese Democracy. The game of leaks is over for me.

GNRBABY

GNRBABY wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I can't believe people are seeing this fucking disaster, and sitting back and going "Guns N' Fuckin' Roses baby, that's the name of the game". You gotta be stupid at this point to be holding on to that logic.

What disaster? The album sold a lot of copies and got great reviews. It's been out a week and because Axl isn't playing SNL or Letterman you're calling it a disaster?!

WHATEVER >>>>>>  SHIP IT.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
GNRBABY wrote:

Grow the fuck up you double talking jive motherfucker!

there is no need for that kinda stuff .... you've had a couple insults the last couple days and i've let it slide ...but it ends here, be nice to each other

Board footer