You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

Re: GNR gets airplay in South Africa....what the listeners thought...

elmir wrote:

if you go to http://www.5fm.co.za/ which is the major radio station here (and coincidently the one who sponsored GNR's arrival in SA when they eventually canceled)....they just opened the voting lines for CD....after playing it...

so far...70% thought it sucked, with 30% thinking its good...

if you feel like voting, its on the home page, next to the dj's face, under "Poll"....you can rate it there...

it took forever for them to play it down here, but they finally are making an effort, and after having taken a few calls for it...its pretty clear that people here know how to hold a grudge....everyone was referring to the canceled concert appearance and how they hate the song purely because of that...

no wonder Universal is not interested in promoting it here....

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
elmir wrote:

if you go to http://www.5fm.co.za/ which is the major radio station here (and coincidently the one who sponsored GNR's arrival in SA when they eventually canceled)....they just opened the voting lines for CD....after playing it...

so far...70% thought it sucked, with 30% thinking its good...

if you feel like voting, its on the home page, next to the dj's face, under "Poll"....you can rate it there...

it took forever for them to play it down here, but they finally are making an effort, and after having taken a few calls for it...its pretty clear that people here know how to hold a grudge....everyone was referring to the canceled concert appearance and how they hate the song purely because of that...

no wonder Universal is not interested in promoting it here....

You sure about that, I'm seeing the exact opposite.  70% think it's hot, 30% think it sucks.  That'd be a quick turnaround.

elmir

elmir wrote:

yes, cause their site is not built well....the difference was made by myself, after i posted this....he he...i figured i might as well vote, but also saw that the site allows you more than one vote....so i went to town with it....

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Wow.  South Africa (you) now loves GNR overwhelmingly.  Hopefully you can influence others to see the light.  I voted too, just once though.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

are you from south africa?

elmir

elmir wrote:

now we love them to death...an hour ago we hated them...

elmir

elmir wrote:

yup...living in Johannesburg...the NY of this forgotten continent...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
faldor wrote:

You sure about that, I'm seeing the exact opposite.  70% think it's hot, 30% think it sucks.  That'd be a quick turnaround.

The forum junkies already rigged the vote. 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
faldor wrote:

The forum junkies already rigged the vote. 16

That's exactly what I was thinking. As soon as the minions get ahold of this, it'll be biased.

Board footer