You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Riad "demo" with album intro added

James wrote:

This is now making the rounds. If you're interested in hearing it, I'm sure you can find it. tongue

bucket

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I knew someone would do that. It would only take like 6 seconds to make with a decent audio ripper.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Is it just a fan made version so you can have the intro and Bucket's solo?

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

fuck that the demo doesn't come near to the final version imo

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Is it just a fan made version so you can have the intro and Bucket's solo?

Yeah.

It was made by imsorry. I actually expected a 'hiccup' between the intro and the demo. He did a good job though.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Sounds great. This version made me a fan of the song and now with the intro sounds even better.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Someone needs to make one that's the album version with the bucket solo and then the bumble solo directly after it! I tried but my editing skills sucked! Cos whichever I listen too i miss the solo in the other...so now I want both back to back as a massive shred fest in the middle of the song!

LoneSalBugz
 Rep: 3 

LoneSalBugz wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Not only that, I just don't understand this thing for personalizing music, editting it, rehashing it, etc. This is like, how the artist intended it to be. Just can't get my head around it TBH.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
LoneSalBugz wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Not only that, I just don't understand this thing for personalizing music, editting it, rehashing it, etc. This is like, how the artist intended it to be. Just can't get my head around it TBH.

Me either. I agree.

CD is a masterpiece imo, and despite the Bucket solos, as someone who's listened to the demos over and over and over during the years, compared to the final album.... there's nothing missing on that final album.

Even Ron's work on Catcher has pretty much won me over, compared to Brian, even though I was stand-off ish at first.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

The final version seems put together like a machine almost. The demo flows better as a song and there is less distraction and the vocals are better.

Board footer