You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Re: Jason Lives: FRIDAY THE 13TH

Von wrote:

Searching for his missing sister, Clay heads up to the eerie woods of legendary Crystal Lake where he stumbles on the creaky remains of rotting old cabins that lie in wait behind moss-covered trees. And that's not the only thing hiding under the brush. Against the advice of police and cautions from the locals, Clay pursues what few leads he has with the help of a young woman he meets among a group of college kids up for an all-thrills weekend. But they are about to find much more than they bargained for. Little do they know, they've entered the domain of one of the most terrifying specters in American film history - the infamous killer who haunts Crystal Lake armed with a razor-sharp machete...Jason Voorhees.

hr_Friday_the_13th_2009_poster.jpg

Directed by Marcus Nispel (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre '03) and starring Jared Padalecki, Danielle Panabaker, Amanda Righetti, and Derek Mears as Jason Voorhees, the latest Platinum Dunes franchise reboot opens Friday, February 13.

Von

Von wrote:

01. "Jason X" - 7/12 votes
02. "Freddy vs. Jason" - 5/11 votes
03. "Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan" - 6/11 votes
04. "Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday" - 7/12 votes
05. "Friday the 13th: A New Beginning" - 3/7 votes
06. "Friday the 13th" (1980) - 3/7 votes
06. "Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood" - 3/7 votes
07. "Friday the 13th" (2009) - 6/8 votes
08. "Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part VI" - 4/7 votes
09. "Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter" - 4/6 votes

Winners: "Friday the 13th Part II" & "Friday the 13th Part III"

And so it was a tie. Discuss our first Horrorshow franchise elimination in here. Did things turn out the way you thought they would? I know we had our share of slip ups, but I had fun debating the merits of some of these slasher "classics." Thanks again for the great turnout.

Von

Von wrote:

TEASER

TRAILER

Von

Von wrote:

While it's not officially slated to hit store shelves until closer to the film's Friday, February 13 release date, I saw this little badass in a Hot Topic the other day. Mezco scores again. Check it out:

jasonmez1.jpg
jasonmez2.jpg
jasonmez3.jpg
jasonmez4.jpg
jasonmez5.jpg
jasonmez6.jpg

(Thanks to ShockTillYouDrop.com)

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I can see, the film is really going to push for 'human' Jason, and a feel similar to the first four films.

I personally, think that's cool as fuck. I'm definitely going to be seen this Friday the 13th of Feb.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I may rent this at some point. Amanda Righetti from The Mentalist TV show is in this. She's smokin' hot.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I wanna see it. I liked the remake of Texas Chainsaw and it looks like the style of this is  simliar.  I'm not expert on the horro genre  like I know alot of you are but I think it looks decent for a Jason movie. I'll see it opening night probably.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Technically Dick Weiand was 'Roy', not Jason.

And are Ken Kirzinger & Kane Hodder still feuding? I know there was a time where they were ducking convo's the featured the other.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

I may rent this at some point. Amanda Righetti from The Mentalist TV show is in this. She's smokin' hot.

Holy God ain't that the truth. I've been following that chick, like the perv I am, since The OC.

One of the hottest actresses ever...

amanda-righetti3.jpg

Board footer