You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Re: Chinese Democracy Among Rolling Stone's Best Album Covers of 2008

Von wrote:

Last week, to kick off our look back at 2008, we asked you to tell us your favorite album covers of the past 365 days. The masses have spoken, and thanks to some ballot stuffing on behalf of a Brandon Flowers’ fan site, the Killers’ Day & Age cover with its Photoshop Stained Glass Effect desert landscape was victorious, beating out Metallica’s shrapnel coffin, a pair of epic Lil Wayne images, Kanye’s deflated balloon and priceless masterpieces by Pieter Bruegel (Fleet Foxes) and Eugene Delacroix (Viva La Vida). To check out 2008’s Top 25 Albums Covers, check out our gallery here.

http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/24947279

-RollingStone.com-

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I like The Killers' "Day & Age" the best out of those.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I'm not going to lie, Chinese Democracy's cover looks alot better than alot of those covers. Even if I wasn't a GNR fan, it would catch my eye. Looks sharp

I also like the Cure's CD cover big_smile

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Von Solo wrote:

Last week, to kick off our look back at 2008, we asked you to tell us your favorite album covers of the past 365 days. The masses have spoken, and thanks to some ballot stuffing on behalf of a Brandon Flowers’ fan site, the Killers’ Day & Age cover with its Photoshop Stained Glass Effect desert landscape was victorious, beating out Metallica’s shrapnel coffin, a pair of epic Lil Wayne images, Kanye’s deflated balloon and priceless masterpieces by Pieter Bruegel (Fleet Foxes) and Eugene Delacroix (Viva La Vida). To check out 2008’s Top 25 Albums Covers, check out our gallery here.

http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/24947279

-RollingStone.com-

I thought WE were the only fans to skew poll results?

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

Wow, judging from that list, 2008 has been a shitty year for album covers.

Board footer