You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

Re: Who and the hell was the Resurgens riddle dude?

If I had to guess, it was Pittman sitting back having a blast.  The reference to Atlanta though, had me thinking Finck for a nano-second.  At one point I thought it was and old member who called himself Mr. Roboto, but no idea...what was his moniker, btw???  I should say, now thinking about it, it was most likely a forum member having a laugh at our expense.   19

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bright Eyes 2005

He came here speaking in riddles a few months back?  Was obsessed with Atlanta's Resurgens, thirteen points of light or something??

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bright Eyes 2005

He was highly entertaining.  Someone thought it was Darknemus, but I don't know??

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

There's been a few.

First I can remember was felixthecat from gnronline.com forum back in like 1999. Stories circulating that he said he cried when he listened to This I Love or something. God, 10 years ago.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

It wasn't darknemus.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Imposter's shtick was funny... 'til Axl started posting. Now all of these 'insiders', even if they are comical ones loaded with riddles, will be laughed at.

I guess that's a good thing.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I'm still in the air on Imposter. He said some things that can be interpretted that came out to be true. But that's the problem. Interpretation. They can mean anything.

Impostor
 Rep: 4 

Impostor wrote:

Hello all.  I've not disappeared.

On my identity, I had posted a piece several weeks ago in another thread.  This is that message in its entirety:

Hello, friends.  One quick dispatch before I head off for some much needed rest.  There has been speculation as to my identity.  That is understandable. 

As for my original registration under the moniker "azoff," that was not as much an attempt at deception as it was an effort to ensure that those who followed the inner working of this band recognized a name that not all would.  When it was changed by James to Impostor, I embraced that.  The name didn't matter to me as much as the ability to speak with a select group of friends. 

There have been questions over whether or not I am truly Axl.  I am more than comfortable stating that I am not Axl Rose.  Axl has a great deal to share, but it will be done on his time and in the manner of his choosing.  I don't want any of you to think that I am attempting to present myself as something am am not.   

At the same time, I don't feel compelled to share too many of my personal details.  I hope you all can understand. 

I am, however, not immune to humor at my expense.  I got a bit of a laugh at the photograph above supposedly revealing my identity.  While I may not spend much time in the public eye, if I were to look like that, I don't know that I'd be able to live with myself.  Truly terrifying.

There has also been speculation that I have been sharing information on other forums.  That is not the case.  I have watched several of these environments for some time.  I was not interested in sharing in an environment that was rife with wild hysteria and attacks on their own. 

With that, I will call it a night, or a morning.  Either way, it is time to sleep.

Board footer