You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bryanbande
 Rep: 1 

Re: A new perspective/ the LNB GNR comparrison never ends....

bryanbande wrote:

Well no-one asked for my opinion but since Kurt Loder has compared me (in positive ways) to Axl, I think I can get a little opinion in here.
Chineese Democracy is a deep album. Each track, each note, each letter was meant, gone over and intentional. When all the b.s. smoke clears and people with agendas stop saying this and stop saying that, "I think Axl should be respected and commended for what he has accomplished with this Album!"
If you have ever been in a band or started a business, and invested your whole life into people who just are not communicating with one another, and then after everyone is to blame, half of them still stay away and someone is left with not only the burden of the work, but the continued love of the original dream. Add to this expectations of your family, add to this the expectations of the world, and one hell of a running tab.
Axl should keep keeping on and let history judge him, I think history will remember this album for what it is......"fuckin great!"
I have spoke to people in the VR camp, they have talked about auditioning me to sing, and after talking to those people for 5 minutes I can tell you....."It is not Axl's fault (only)". Sure it would be a huge opportunity for me to sing with those guys....but it is what it is.........You survive it (people leaving)and you keep it going for your own sake, for the art's sake and for that which you are called. Not for anything else. This album is not one of the Joe Perry or Steven Tyler albums when they were solo. THIS IS A GREAT FUCKING RECORD PERIOD! Axl is who he is, and says what he says because of the walk he must take in shoes you or I do not walk in!
I hope GNR tours, and I hope Axl and his great new managers book LNB (Live N' Breathe) to open......we will do the whole damn tour for nothing....the entire freakin world for not one dime. I want to work with good art.....and that is what Axl is making! Thank you Kurt Loder but I still got some growing to do....Axl is still the Guy!

God bless and cheers!
Bryan W. Bande :singer for LNB

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Who the hell is LNB?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

no offense but i never heard of you or your band

got a website or anything?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Never heard of this band either, although I don't listen to any new rock.

VR were auditioning quite a few people. You should have jumped at the opportunity, even if you weren't likely to do it.

Welcome to the forum.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Live N Breathe. hrm. Well guess i'll google and youtube ya

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
bryanbande wrote:

Well no-one asked for my opinion but since Kurt Loder has compared me (in positive ways) to Axl, I think I can get a little opinion in here.
Chineese Democracy is a deep album. Each track, each note, each letter was meant, gone over and intentional. When all the b.s. smoke clears and people with agendas stop saying this and stop saying that, "I think Axl should be respected and commended for what he has accomplished with this Album!"
If you have ever been in a band or started a business, and invested your whole life into people who just are not communicating with one another, and then after everyone is to blame, half of them still stay away and someone is left with not only the burden of the work, but the continued love of the original dream. Add to this expectations of your family, add to this the expectations of the world, and one hell of a running tab.
Axl should keep keeping on and let history judge him, I think history will remember this album for what it is......"fuckin great!"
I have spoke to people in the VR camp, they have talked about auditioning me to sing, and after talking to those people for 5 minutes I can tell you....."It is not Axl's fault (only)". Sure it would be a huge opportunity for me to sing with those guys....but it is what it is.........You survive it (people leaving)and you keep it going for your own sake, for the art's sake and for that which you are called. Not for anything else. This album is not one of the Joe Perry or Steven Tyler albums when they were solo. THIS IS A GREAT FUCKING RECORD PERIOD! Axl is who he is, and says what he says because of the walk he must take in shoes you or I do not walk in!
I hope GNR tours, and I hope Axl and his great new managers book LNB (Live N' Breathe) to open......we will do the whole damn tour for nothing....the entire freakin world for not one dime. I want to work with good art.....and that is what Axl is making! Thank you Kurt Loder but I still got some growing to do....Axl is still the Guy!

God bless and cheers!
Bryan W. Bande :singer for LNB

i agree with everything you're saying about this album.

i have no clue who LNB is, though. 5

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Live N Breathe is apparently Dead N Not Breathing to all of us here.

Just kidding, but I'll check ya out on youtube or myspace.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Wow no offence but when you go on and on about people making their opinions based on agendas then go on to praise the album and Axl to extreme kiss ass levels while claiming you'd open for GUNS N' ROSES for free it kind of has a hypocritical stentch to it.  No agenda's here that's for sure.  Sorry dude this just reaks of a guy looking to get an opening slot on a world tour.   If your'e in the buisness fine but your opinion is of no greater value than anyone elses no matter what Kurt Loader thinks of you.  Plus when you intertwine your prasie with "we'll open for free" it comes off real empty dude.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

LNB is a Christian rock band.

They ain't bad actually, but i'm a bit curious about the lead singer. There's a video on YouTube for one of their songs, and even though this Bryan doesn't mimic Axl's voice, is gesturisms and emotions are identical. I'm thinking he was in a 'tribute' band before this, or that was LNB's roots.

bryanbande
 Rep: 1 

bryanbande wrote:

Thanx for the positives! And thanx for the tuff stuff: myspace.com/livenbreathe
Axl and the guns were huge influences on us. I never was in a tribute band however. We had to stop calling ourselves a christian band, because we drink quite a bit....I am Irish! And the guys in the band are all German. We are not backsliders "as those right wingers call us" we are actually forward sliders...we have always been screwed up on all of the street related problems of drugs, and such.....and a local church helped us get "cleaner". After this we were called christian......."I think if I was Muslim.....would I be in a Muslim rock band?" On Muslim radio and in Muslim book-stores? The whole christian rock thing is fine and all...it just weirds me out sometimes. I do like the new record, wasn't crazy about Spagetti Incident, Use your Illusion I and II classic, but Appetite is still the shit!  Viva la LNB!
I was looking for the opening job for Axl though..........but they dont have to put our name on one poster, one anything, not looking for fame.......my $ is o.k. (not $$$$$) but $ o.k. The new record is honestly great!-b

Board footer