You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: Is CD still in regular rotation on your stereo?

Bono wrote:

Just wondering how many of you are still playing the crap out of this album? how many have stopped listening and how many throw it on here and there just for specific songs?

For me I don't think I've listend to any of it since before Christmas if I'm being honest.  Mostly I've just been listening to Kings of Leon(mainly their first two albums) and of course U2 is making a comeback on my stereo in anticipation for the new album. But my burnt CD tongue  has kinda been left behind. Just wondering how it's holding up for you guys.

starsko
 Rep: 6 

starsko wrote:

I listened to it a couple of times when it came out.

the last time I listed to the album was like a week after it was released and not since then,I just can't listen to it anymore.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Nope. Been listening to early Soundgarden, the new Alanis record, Santogold, the latest Buckethead album, and an assortment of other music.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The album has actually grown on me a lot. Not until this last week have I even listened to it, but I still have my complaints; Ron ruins most of the songs he plays on save a few and Chinese Democracy is still mediocre compared to the demo. But all in all I'm really digging it and have a greater appreciation for it than I did.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Nope, sadly, I stopped listening to it weeks ago.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Chinese Democracy is still mediocre compared to the demo.

Finally, someone agrees with me! big_smile
Brain's drumming is so much better than Frank's.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I can't listen the whole album. I tried, I gave up. CD has no flow to get me through the weaker tracks, like I can listen through AFD without skipping Out Ta Get Me, Think About You and Anything Goes. To tell the truth, I listened 3 or 4 songs off the album this year, once or maybe twice. The album is not entertaining enough for me, I don't remember that I've ever got bored of an anticipated album this early. Of course, the leaks are playing their major part in this, but even when they came out, I didn't play the 'demos' over and over again for weeks or months.

axlcrazy
 Rep: 4 

axlcrazy wrote:

R U people serious? Why the hell would you spend time on a fan forum for a Band that U Know longer like? That seems strange to me. Of course I still play CD in heavy rotation. It Fucking rocks!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

the last CD i listened to was chinese democracy

Board footer