You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Street of Dreams to be 3rd Single?

Aussie wrote:

I think the packaging looks to be on a similar level of professionalism as the rest of the marketing/release campaign.  So it could be real Neemo tongue

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Whether it's fake or not, I fully expect it to be the next single. It ain't gonna do shit without a video and promo, though, so what's the point.

Couldn't have said it better myself. My thoughts exactly. hmm

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

hn-us-weekly-bai-ling.jpg

It's fake because the photo's some old fucking modelling shot of Bai Ling, digitally distorted to all hell so you can't tell right away. It's in a CD-R slim pack. Whether or not you believe Street of Dreams is the third single, which we pretty much all have since the get-go, the images are bullshit. A Better video clip would leak before an imaginary physical CD single for an upcoming single, ironically posted at MyGNR first. C'mon guys. Really?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

CD & Better both had physical singles, but for radio-only.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

The idea that someone would fake this is just stupid. Why would you do it? Does it make your fucking worthless life any better?

I thought the era of the douchbag insider bullshit was dead. Just goes to show GNR fans are even crazier than Axl himself.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

How can we be sure its Bai Ling? Don't all Asian chicks look the same? 14

If its her, then that specific picture can be tracked down. I googled 'Bai Ling smoking', but it just brought up random pics of her.

Here's a great pic....

bai-ling-tits3.jpg

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

How can we be sure its Bai Ling? Don't all Asian chicks look the same? 14

If its her, then that specific picture can be tracked down. I googled 'Bai Ling smoking', but it just brought up random pics of her.

Here's a great pic....

How did that pic come up after you searched for 'bai ling smoking'? I don't see no cigarette there! tongue

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^ Probably because she looks smoking hot in the pic.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Aussie wrote:

^ Probably because she looks smoking hot in the pic.

Yes, I'm sure that's it.

I don't really see much resemblance between the pics and the fake cover, but what do I know?

Sky Dog wrote:

speaking of weak singles....U2 was quite flat at the Grammy's....kind of disappointing...hope Radiohead plays a rock song.

Board footer