You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: New Guitarist for GNR?

Axlin16 wrote:

At this point, I don't know many people that are interested in GN'R being back out on the road. Most of us just want that vault to be opened up, and hear all the stuff they were working on over the years.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

GNR as a live act doesn't really interest me either Axlin08....  Nick is a fine player, but he is not Zakk Wylde...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

At this point, I don't know many people that are interested in GN'R being back out on the road. Most of us just want that vault to be opened up, and hear all the stuff they were working on over the years.

He also uses Vigier guitars, just like Bumble.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That's cool. I'm interested to hear this kid play, i'm just not creamin' my pants.

It's not personal, I just think we've did the "Appetite For Reconstruction" tour so many times, that we KNOW it'll happen again, and really i'm more interested in the vault right now, than live shows.

I'm sure he's a good kid, and I wish him and Guns the best.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

just what GNR needs, another shredder..................

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axl S wrote:

He has STP higher than GNR on his top friends.NO WAY IS HE GETTING IN:haha:

Although he does have Bumblefoot as a friend. Think they know each other?

I read somewhere that he really IS friends with Ron, not just on myspace, and that Ron introduced him to Axl.

faldor

faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:

just what GNR needs, another shredder..................

Sounds kind of bluesy to me, wouldn't mind seeing what he could bring to the table.

I would prefer one of the many guitarists on the album to re-join if they were to tour.  The revolving door of guitarists is getting a little ridiculous.  BUT, whatever it takes to get the ball rolling again and get them out playing shows, I'm all for it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Breaking news.....

Fortus has been replaced by....

istockphoto_3182030_smiling_baby_with_guitar.jpg

Not only can he strum a guitar, he also jumps.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Just saw this posted over at HTGTH

Quote from: 'Bumblefoot'
I've known Nick and his family for years, missed them last month at NAMM, so invited him to hang and jam while he was in town visiting an amp company.

I'm sure Nick meant nothing devious or self-serving, he just responded innocently to the guy holding the camera.

Board footer