You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: New Guitarist for GNR?

AtariLegend wrote:

Presumably at this point the attendances at the next tour will be so low.. that it doesn't matter who the next stage guitarist is.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Where did the info come from that Fortus might be out?

Nowhere, people just figure he's sticking with Rihanna, which has become more of a perminate job, rather than the originally thought temp position.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

i would like to see Zakk Wylde (that would be sweet) instead of Fortus and Brian May instead of Finck big_smile big_smile 3 3

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

He's got the biggest mouth I've ever seen. Gives Steven Tyler a run for his money.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

One person wants Richard out for having too big of a nose. Now this kid's teeth are too big. Good lord, what are we turning into here?

Coma

Coma wrote:
misterID wrote:

One person wants Richard out for having too big of a nose. Now this kid's teeth are too big. Good lord, what are we turning into here?

gay people big_smile

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Another wrote:
misterID wrote:

gay people big_smile

Gay? C'mon, let's be grown-up here.

I didn't say a big mouth is bad, just stated the fact. Steven Tyler has a monstrous mouth, and he's done all right for himself.

Now, don't give me any more lip! 14

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I know Thayil would never do it. Just always been a personal pipe dream of mine since Bucket bailed. Every time its speculation time for a new guitarist, I gotta throw his name out there.

He could actually walk into the situation and Axl be able to choose which of the three slots he should fill. That in and of itself should make him be considered for the position.

I would love to hear what Axl and Thayil could do together. 

I however would not want to see an 18 year old kid in GNR.

Coma

Coma wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Another wrote:
misterID wrote:

gay people big_smile

Gay? C'mon, let's be grown-up here.

I didn't say a big mouth is bad, just stated the fact. Steven Tyler has a monstrous mouth, and he's done all right for himself.

Now, don't give me any more lip! 14

you know that Slash was kicked out of Poison audition becuase he was to ugly 17

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

no poison opted to go with CC cuz he was more showy and flamboyant than Slash...CC had a more poppy feel where Slash was blues based

Board footer