You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Elimination threads final stats

Neemo wrote:

Order of Elimination

Round 1: Madagascar & Scraped (58 Votes)
Round 2: Shackler's Revenge (57 Votes)
Round 3: Riad N' The Bedouins (53 Votes)
Round 4: I.R.S. (49 Votes)
Round 5: Street of Dreams (48 Votes)
Round 6: Chinese Democracy (44 Votes)
Round 7: Prostitute (46 Votes)
Round 8: If The World (40 Votes)
Round 9: Catcher in the Rye (37 Votes)
Round 10: This I Love (47 Votes)
Round 11: Sorry (40 Votes)
Round 12: Better (41 Votes)
Winner: There Was A Time

in the "least favorite" thread, after 33 votes, 11 of the 14 songs received at least one vote with the most voted track being Scraped (8 votes)...Riad and the Bedouins and This I Love were next on the list with 5 votes each. Chinese Democracy, There Was A Time and If The World received 0 votes in the least favorite thread.

in the "most favorite" thread, after 28 votes, 13 of the 14 tracks received at least one vote, with There Was A Time and Sorry were tied for the Top at 4 votes a peice, Chinese Democracy came in at second place at 3 votes. Riad and the Bedouins was the only track which didn't receive a single vote for most favorite track.

lastly, with 25 participants, the voting results are as follows for the "top five tracks" thread:

There Was A Time: 16 Votes
Sorry: 13 Votes
Chinese Democracy: 12 Votes
Better: 12 Votes
If The World: 11 Votes
This I Love: 11 Votes
Madagascar: 10 Votes
I.R.S.: 9 Votes
Catcher in the Rye: 8 Votes
Prostitute: 8 Votes
Street of Dreams: 6 Votes
Riad N' The Bedouins: 5 Votes
Shackler's Revenge: 4 Votes
Scraped: 4 Votes

thats it.....

Sky Dog wrote:

funny how everybody says that Bucket and Brain have to be a part of the band yet Scraped and Shackler's are most people's least favorite. Go figure.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

^cuz bumble ruined them 16

Sorry is also a bucket/brain track and its consistantly near the top...

regardless, my biggest knock on bucket...he's a huge talent but his music is just too bizarre for most people....some of his stuff is great, but most is just way out there

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I'm really surprised how poorly S.O.D. did.  Funny how things change in a couple of years.

I hear what you are saying about Bucket, he is a bit strange but MAN CAN HE ADD to a song.  T.W.A.T. would suffer greatly without his superhuman playing.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Bucket MAKES TWAT what it is.

Sky Dog wrote:

I know.....just playing devil's advocate with my comment.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I was more commenting on bucket's songwriting as opposed to his additions to already established songs....his solo and rhythm work always fit perfectly with the tracks written by others

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

What I find most interesting is the rockers were always the quickest to get thrown under the bus, yet people say they wish there were more rock oriented tracks.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

shear diversity of the tracks is what strikes me....its a rare thing that we as fans cannt pick out and agree to any one track as a standout above and beyond others

and better, which many considered the holy grail....it's slipped a bit

Sky Dog wrote:

that was wishful thinking....it definitely is a catchy song and I am suprised they didn't give it a video and a real hard push as a single.....could have even played it at the Grammy's cause it rocks pretty good live and is not too difficult for Axl to pull off vocally.

Board footer