You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Re: How many would you attend?

Coma wrote:

That would be SO COOL!!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I think the fanboy dream for these performances goes something like...

AFD night

Axl
Slash
Izzy
Duff
Steven

UYI1 & UYI2 night

Axl
Slash
Izzy
Duff
Matt
Dizzy

CD night

Axl
Robin
Bucket
Paul
Tommy
Brain
Dizzy
Chris

I'd go to all 4 for sure.  Axl would be quite tired after that tour though.  The other guys would get some breaks in between shows but he'd be the one constant.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

How 'bout one night that just features solo acts, and it's just a lineup of Snakepit, Ju Ju Hounds, Praxis, Hookers n' Blow & Sex Tapes. 9

That'd give Axl a break. 22

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

what about Lies?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I would only be interested in hearing Chinese Democracy in its entirety if Bucket and Tobias were involved. Since that's unlikely, I don't really care how much of it they play.

If they do tour, they definitely need to get away from the AFD jerk off session. Even casual fans are interested in the 88-93 material.

Had Axl told Izzy and the band to perform Dust N Bones in 2006-07, I guarantee at least half the crowd would have stood up in awe knowing they were witnessing something special.

Another song that would get a 'pop' from the audience is The Garden. Killer track that was wasted as a single as the UYI craze was winding down. Should have been the 2nd single.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

what about Lies?

Mix that in with AFD. 

What about The Spaghetti Incident?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Before the TSI hate begins I just wanna say I love that album and would totally go see it live!!!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Lies is only 8 songs so wouldn't be a long gig, maybe they could throw that into a few festivals big_smile Spaghetti is all covers...

Wasnt trying to be a dick by not mentioning those albums ~ GNR did 4 nights in NY so I just had that number in my head I guess.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I think the fanboy dream for these performances goes something like...

CD night

Axl
Robin
Bucket
Paul
Tommy
Brain
Dizzy
Chris

No I want bumble there as well for some of the cool parts he's added. So I want Axl, Bumble and Bucket at once!!! I also like Fortus as he added the cool sustainer parts to Maddy I beleive. Paul is cool as a writer but he isn't as much of a stage peformer and apparently doesn't like it. Anyway...so we need Bucket and Bumble together on stage...it would own!!!

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Before the TSI hate begins I just wanna say I love that album and would totally go see it live!!!

3 9 9 YEAH ME TOO!!!!!!! 9 9 3

Board footer