You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Slash's New Best Friends

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

It seems Velvet has now been put back into the number 1 position on the friends list.   ummm.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Don't fucking start, people, don't do it. We know how this is gonna end. Like it always does. They will die before working together, remember? Don't be so gullible; it's embarassing.

thats right for years slash keep on saying "that Axl whoa i will kill him" an Axl "He is still in my ass an it enoying im gonna kill him" so ...... well is not like they actually said it big_smile

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Prob Slash fucking with Axl and Guns. Nothing serious about it. The news of Axl and Slash together if ever would not be broken on Slash's myspace top 8.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I don't any logically believes this...but they may want it so badly that wishful thinking takes affect.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

When you start to worry is when GnR put him in their top friend list.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Don't fucking start, people, don't do it. We know how this is gonna end. Like it always does. They will die before working together, remember? Don't be so gullible; it's embarassing.

Agreed.

Realisticly, appart from this fan-warefare, many people who like a slash solo in one of his guest spots, or like VR may go check out the old GNR records they might have been too young to get in the day, likewise people who hear "better" for the first time may go check out the back cataloge, then find their way to the ex-memebers new bands. All i'm saying is - its in BOTH bands interests to co-operate in relation to this type of stuff.

I think he has GNR listed because he is a massive part of what made the original band famous, and likewise, GNR is a massive part of why he is known.

It's common sence for them to list each other, as they have HISTORY, I note now that VR is also listed FIRST.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Slash hasn't had a myspace page for very long has he?  I have never seen it before?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

When you start to worry is when GnR put him in their top friend list.

Exactly, totally agree.

When Slash's is on GNR's, then the speculation can begin.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Von wrote:

It's his top friend, too.

It begins?

Someone must have read the forums.  VR is #1. 16

Weird that GNR would be there but whatever.  Probably promoting the old material, which is also why he put Jungle and SCOM on his song lists even though they aren't the best showcase of his work.

Sky Dog wrote:

Jungle and SCOM, two of the greatest rock riffs ever, aren't the best showcase of his work? You can't be serious....hands down Slash's two defining songs and clearly his best work.

Board footer