You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: Is it gay...

Saikin wrote:

I thought of this story while browsing another forum, and I created a topic on it and have so far got some really interesting responses from it.  So I've decided you guys should be able to come up with some interesting ones as well.

Ya see... me and a few friends got into a little debate about whether or not it is gay if a woman does you with a strap on. Most of us said it indeed is gay because you are getting done in the ass by a penis shaped object, but one friend kept arguing that it is not gay, because it's a woman, and any sex with a woman is not gay.

Thoughts? (i personally think my friend is probably bi) 16

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

It's not gay since it's a woman doing it, but you're not exactly John Wayne either.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

It's not gay

Why?

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Fixed

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

hmm does the fact that your with a woman compensate for the fact that your taking a dick in the ass?  I dunno thats a good question.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

It's not really a dick though.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

It's not really a dick though.

It's dickishbig_smile  I'm saying it's not gay because gay means you're attracted to men.  Because a woman is doing it, you're not gay.  Not saying it's not weird.  Just not homosexual.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Backslash brings up a good point - weird and gay are very different. This is weird, but not gay.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

It's not gay but you really can look in the mirror and call yourself a man if you like it up the ass in my point of view.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

No it's not gay. A woman is doing it, and if that's your thing, whatever.

Honest to God, if you are trying to 'be a man' and act according to social standards IN THE BEDROOM... you've already gotten it all wrong right out of the gate.

I think role reversal classifies under 'kink'. Not 'bi' or 'gay'.

Board footer