You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Re: Is it gay...

Von wrote:

It's not gay, but if you have to question your own sexuality due to actions in the bedroom, as Axlin08 said, there are much deeper issues at play. Stimulation of the anus is common during heterosexual intercouse and can lead to a "prostate orgasm." Also, as Axlin08 said, role reversal is fetishistic or kink, not necessarily gay.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

its called pegging
there is a book on it i believe called "bend over boyfriend"..
I know a couple of women at work who are into it...no not THAT well

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I'm gonna come out and say it: yes, I've tried it. Not with a woman though. Can't say it did much for me, but I had to test this so called man-g-point. To each their own I guess.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Just realized how wrong that came out. No, there was not a man in place of the woman. I was alone. 16

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I don't follow any social standards but I also don't plan on getting fucked in my ass. It's not my thing and I'm not questioning my sexuality by thinking getting it the rear makes you less of a man either. But from my eyes if I saw Chuck walking down the street and he stops and goes, Yo BLS-Pride I just got fucked up the golden alley and it was heavenly and then he walks away like it's still up there. I am just not going to look at him the same for a while. Anal stimulation is kinda different then actually getting banged out by your girl with a strap on.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

there was one girl i knew who liked to stick her fingers up my ass while bangin her, and I hated it..i lost all feeling in my dick when she did..

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I don't follow any social standards but I also don't plan on getting fucked in my ass. It's not my thing and I'm not questioning my sexuality by thinking getting it the rear makes you less of a man either. But from my eyes if I saw Chuck walking down the street and he stops and goes, Yo BLS-Pride I just got fucked up the golden alley and it was heavenly and then he walks away like it's still up there. I am just not going to look at him the same for a while. Anal stimulation is kinda different then actually getting banged out by your girl with a strap on.

The analogy was hilarious, but who does that? Seriously?

Most people with any class are not going to talk about their sexual encounters, no matter how recent. Most guys don't tell the real truth of their sex, and classy girls certainly don't go into the grotesque details that men do, and IF the girls do, it's in a different context, more explanatory, not as perverted.

You do make an interest comment though. Is there a difference WITHIN the argument itself. Is it gay to take a strap-on from your girl, but not gay if say she is playing with you with a dildo? Or are they the same?

mickronson wrote:

there was one girl i knew who liked to stick her fingers up my ass while bangin her, and I hated it..i lost all feeling in my dick when she did..

That's usually the hang up i've seen, ironically. Alot of the time, it's the women with the kink, and not the men. I know it's hard to believe, but it seems to be the man saying "okay baby, sure" and not asking for it.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

The analogy was hilarious, but who does that? Seriously?

Most people with any class are not going to talk about their sexual encounters, no matter how recent. Most guys don't tell the real truth of their sex, and classy girls certainly don't go into the grotesque details that men do, and IF the girls do, it's in a different context, more explanatory, not as perverted.

You do make an interest comment though. Is there a difference WITHIN the argument itself. Is it gay to take a strap-on from your girl, but not gay if say she is playing with you with a dildo? Or are they the same?

Well most dudes talk about each "conquest" with their close friends. Maybe not while walking down the street but you get the point.

See if your giving it to your girl good and she decides to put a finger in the old glory hole and you happen to like it that is way different than getting worked over with a strap on penis.

AtariLegend wrote:

Gayer than "CrimeSlunkScenes" avatar.

Seriously this was bound to happen "Saikin", as soon as "SkynardGirl" left you started to question your sexuality.

AtariLegend wrote:

Gayer than "CrimeSlunkScenes" avatar.

Yoshi is heterosexual.

Board footer