You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Is it gay...

Axlin16 wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

This raises a good point.  If two lesbians are using a strap-on with each other, is that heterosexual?

No, it's homosexual, because it's two people of the same sex - having sex.

Sex is sex is sex. It's like the 14 year old slut that convinces herself that oral sex is not REAL sex. Ummm, yeah, it's still sex. Sex isn't just intercourse.

Two chicks having sex = gay
Two men having sex = gay
A man and a woman doing anything = straight

Saikin wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

This raises a good point.  If two lesbians are using a strap-on with each other, is that heterosexual?

That's one side of this I hadn't considered yet. 

Lesbians doing that never made sense to me.  Any guys who has ever used a condom will know that rubber on skin is not the same as skin on skin.  So, why wouldn't they just want the real thing?  I'd be fine with them bringing their friend along.

Same goes for this a girl railing a guy with a strap on.  After time, if he likes it, wouldn't he want the feel of skin on skin since that would apparently feel better?  I really have no intention of finding out if either feels good.  16

I've never met a chick that prefers a condom to the real thing. They usually just don't want to get knocked up, thus the condom.

I don't think a guy taking a strap-on in the ass after a period of time, would suddenly turn him sensual and feminine. If he's already into 'skin-to-skin', he just happens to be more erotically sensitive, and sensual.

I think your assuming all men like it rough, whether straight or gay. Not the case. Everybody has their own likes and dislikes, and i'm sure there are men out there that have a soft touch, or prefer it, so to speak.

Assuming men love rough sex is a stereotype.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

rough? cant beat a bit of pain..I like it fuckin violent...sorry if I fit right in with the stereotype lol

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

The assumption is the stereotype. The liking it, just happens to be your thing.

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

and by pain I dont mean the pain i`d feel with a 10" dildo up my back alley

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

On a scale of 1-10 it's fucking gay!!

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
mickronson wrote:

So you like your nipples twisted, and to be called Bridget?

That's even more gay. 1913

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

No, it's homosexual, because it's two people of the same sex - having sex.

Sex is sex is sex. It's like the 14 year old slut that convinces herself that oral sex is not REAL sex. Ummm, yeah, it's still sex. Sex isn't just intercourse.

Two chicks having sex = gay
Two men having sex = gay
A man and a woman doing anything = straight

Saikin wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

That's one side of this I hadn't considered yet. 

Lesbians doing that never made sense to me.  Any guys who has ever used a condom will know that rubber on skin is not the same as skin on skin.  So, why wouldn't they just want the real thing?  I'd be fine with them bringing their friend along.

Same goes for this a girl railing a guy with a strap on.  After time, if he likes it, wouldn't he want the feel of skin on skin since that would apparently feel better?  I really have no intention of finding out if either feels good.  16

I've never met a chick that prefers a condom to the real thing. They usually just don't want to get knocked up, thus the condom.

I don't think a guy taking a strap-on in the ass after a period of time, would suddenly turn him sensual and feminine. If he's already into 'skin-to-skin', he just happens to be more erotically sensitive, and sensual.

I think your assuming all men like it rough, whether straight or gay. Not the case. Everybody has their own likes and dislikes, and i'm sure there are men out there that have a soft touch, or prefer it, so to speak.

Assuming men love rough sex is a stereotype.

Actually, the only assumption I am making is that skin on skin feels better than rubber on skin.  I feel that is a safe assumption to make.  If I've made any others feel free to point them out because I am unaware of them.

I've never met anyone who prefers sex with a condom either, which was exactly my point.  Perhaps you misread by post, but my point is lesbians using strapons should just get a guy since skin on skin feels better than rubber on skin.  16

I'm sorry, but not all sex between a man and a woman is straight in my opinion.  If your lady friend puts on a 12 inch black strap on and fucks the living shit out of you and walks away... you're pretty gay.

mickronson

mickronson wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
mickronson wrote:

So you like your nipples twisted, and to be called Bridget?

That's even more gay. 1913

you are right on the nipples... they are pierced...
as for Bridget, i think more of myself as a Deanna

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
mickronson wrote:

Spit on you and call you a whore?  14

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
mickronson wrote:

there was one girl i knew who liked to stick her fingers up my ass while bangin her, and I hated it..i lost all feeling in my dick when she did..

there's this guy i know that likes a finger in his ass while receiving a blow job. he asks for it. there's nothing gay about that either.

Board footer