You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: The Band To Take Questions From Various Forums

James wrote:

Classic Rock, Idolator, and some other media outlet(cant remember at the moment) have linked to this site, BBF and "dexter" are members here(although neither posted),  the official GNR site linked us for like two days until they realized we weren't exactly slurping the propaganda, the first info showing that the album was on the way surfaced here(the Uni forecast), we were one of only two GNR sites allowing album leak discussion,etc.

They know we exist.

This site isn't as big as the semi official sites, but its a viable community and they know that. Actually, I prefer some distance between us and the GNR camp. This site is about as unofficial as it gets, and we'd like to keep it that way.

Nothing wrong with the occasional Bumblefoot chat or things of that nature, but we're not looking for acceptance. The site and the community contained within speaks for itself.

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:

since axl in his latest interview did a "great" job at keeping us interested, with regards to new music, I won't waste my time or theirs with any questions.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Thanks for being diplomatic James, but the simple fact is Axl is too much of a pussy to come here and face tough questions.

That's right, I called you out.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

But James ain't gonna work the shaft, and cup them balls like the rest of 'em. That's what I like about the guy.

maybe a strap on would be ok, though. it's not gay. 16

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

The following would be axl's response to every question asked on this forum:

"U'r a Cunt!"

Anywho, this whole band taking questions things...its about damn time. Dare i say this is...monumental???? haha

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

if axl and gnr doesnt consider me or any of us fans then so be it..but i'm not changing who i am or how i feel just to get them to log onto the forum one time....

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
faldor wrote:

Yeah, I never listened to it myself but wasn't Ron real vague when he was on Eddie Trunck's show after CD's release?  Everyone thought at that point Axl didn't want him saying anything.  Not sure why he was so vague there.

it's suspicious to me for ron to point out that axl gives him so much freedom and is misunderstood, like he is going out of his way to do so. i'm still convinced they are kept in the dark on what would be their business in a true band, which is ok because it isn't a true band any more.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

On a side note I see jarmo is asking for reports on problems with the US vinyl release. I'm a vinyl lover and I couldnt believe the stories of the chipped and scratched finger print covered US vinyl. It would be sweet to see somebody getting fingered for that charade.
I've thought for a while that people at a depot somewhere were using the things as frisbies.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Keeping Frank in the picture is not only nonsensical, it's a slap in the face of Brain, who's been there much, much longer and is much, much better. For christ's sake, put Frank back behind the scenes again unless they both are gonna be on stage at the same time drumming.

Absolutely. A lot of nonsense it is.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Thanks for being diplomatic James, but the simple fact is Axl is too much of a pussy to come here and face tough questions.

That's right, I called you out.

Bwhahaha. That's how you do it! Taunt the mother fucker. 19

Board footer