You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Actual Night Train (the Drink)

How many people have actually drank Night Train and what did you think?

I drank it a few times a couple years ago when I moved to Seattle.  It's actually banned in the Seattle area as the law says that drink is only for alcoholics and winos, but they sell it in the Tacoma area.

I didn't think it was bad at all.  And the fact that it's dirt cheap ($3.50 a bottle if I recall).  I drank one bottle and started on the second when I realized I had hit my limit and was fucking blitzed.  Keep in mind, I'm a 12-15 beer drinker before I call it quits.  So this shit is pretty strong comparitively.  I'm going to buy a bunch of it and take it back with me to Ohio to let all my friends pre-game before we go out when I get back from Iraq.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

While I've never had actual Night Train Express, I've drank Royal Red (14%) bumwine here in Canada and it's quite the experience and utterly disgusting. I find the drunk wears off real quickly compared to something like whiskey, though, but it will get you drunk faster. At least it did to me.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Don't think i can get it in oz...but i'd give it a spin!

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

The first time I drank it, I was hung over before I even went to bed.

Between GNR and my favorite movie being The Blues Brothers, I gave it plenty of opportunies trying to get into it when I was in my early 20's.  I just can't do it though.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I tried to find it when I was in LA, but I have never tried it.  When I go to Seattle this summer I'll make a trip to Tacoma to pick some up. 16

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

You dont get it in the UK but I've been told its similar to Thunderbird.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Actually I don't think I ever had it. I remember some cheap stuff like Mad Dog, Boones & some stuff not sold in PA but Maryland had it, I think it was called Cisco. Think I tried that once, not sure.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Actually I don't think I ever had it. I remember some cheap stuff like Mad Dog, Boones & some stuff not sold in PA but Maryland had it, I think it was called Cisco. Think I tried that once, not sure.

Mad Dog is bad stuff. 16

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Olorin wrote:

God I had some bad times with that stuff in my younger days 16

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
luckylittlelady wrote:
Olorin wrote:

God I had some bad times with that stuff in my younger days 16

I forgot the name, till now.  I got messed up pretty bad on that shit

Board footer