You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: GN'R May Announce Dates Soon

Axl S wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

There is a real possibility that with the Swine Flu Pandemic that there will be no major tours dropping anywhere, particularly South Amercia.

Very good point. Hadn't even considered that at all.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Intercourse wrote:
strat0 wrote:

Can we get away from these useless aggressive conversations?

You're right man. Fuck it.
There is a real possibility that with the Swine Flu Pandemic that there will be no major tours dropping anywhere, particularly South Amercia.

Yeah ever since this happened I've worried about no shows this year. Not that the swine flu will flood every arena/club/stadium, but that demand for tickets will be so low that artists will simply cancel their tours.

Mexico is definitely out of the question for all artists, at least in the short term. Its like doomsday over there. Hell, Rihanna could tour there and give out complimentary blowjobs before show time and it would still be empty.

supaplex wrote:

yeah, fortus was wrong before and he's very vague. it's not like you can;t understand him/his reasons. wtf is with all the fortus bashing. he's not the only one that said things that never happened.

Fortus has always got a ton of shit on these sites. ALL the sites. He had a very small fan club for a few years that evaporated once they finally saw he had zero credits on the record. Thats why the "bashing" sticks out so much now. There's no one to balance it out.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Surely to goodness stadium shows in 5 or 6 countries wouldn't constitute something being a stadium tour

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

I find this complimentary blowjob tour idea fascinating.

Tell us more, James.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
-D- wrote:

Surely to goodness stadium shows in 5 or 6 countries wouldn't constitute something being a stadium tour

In the world of Guns N' Spin it would.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Last I heard, the swine flu deal won't be as huge as they first thought. Just another flu. It won't stop anything. I'm pretty sure.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i remember during the SARS thing back in 03 ...a few bands cancelled shows in toronto...some kept on though...I saw Poison that year

and then the big AC/DC and RS show (SARS Stock) or whatever it was called

Board footer