You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: Sickest cartoon of the year.

mickronson wrote:

image001s.gif

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That's pretty gross. 16

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

LOL....I never get all this fish refrence, it's everywhere in popular culture, but to me I find the smell awesome and not like fish at all....but maybe it's just me. Just thought i'd share wink

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

LOL....I never get all this fish refrence, it's everywhere in popular culture, but to me I find the smell awesome and not like fish at all....but maybe it's just me. Just thought i'd share wink

Same. Probably a good thing too cuz I don't like fish.  16

Of the year?

More like 2002.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

Speaking of sick cartoons, went back and watched a clip of the old childrens program, "Watership Down" that aired on the BBC in the UK here many years ago. I don't know what happened but I never remembered it being so god damn violent. Anyone else here remember this "children's programme?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5I9izys2ek

AtariLegend wrote:

That's from the film version, that Channel 4, I believe show now and again.

Those poor rabbits get ripped apart by barbed wire and dogs. In the end there's a showdown between a killer black rabbit and a dog, it's pretty graphic for a morning film.

By the way, happy 18th 5.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I'm still traumatised by Watership Down.  The beginning bit is the worst for me where all the previously cute and fluffy creatures suddenly develop huge teeth and claws with the scary voice booming 'whenever they catch you, they will kill you, prince with a thousand enemies' sad

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Aye, I cant watch that movie after seeing it once.  Myxomatosis is a fuckin god awful diease to inflict on anything you wanna call a "pest".  And all started by 1 dickhead who didnt want so many rabbits on his land.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

That's from the film version, that Channel 4, I believe show now and again.

Those poor rabbits get ripped apart by barbed wire and dogs. In the end there's a showdown between a killer black rabbit and a dog, it's pretty graphic for a morning film.

By the way, happy 18th 5.

Aye, and people often wonder about the effect violence on television has on young children. You would wonder why it was ever allowed to air in a children's time slot when so many kids would be watching, although the violence seemed to go over everyones heads as the majority that watched this when they were young don't recall it's graphic content. Just like I only caught on to the "Seamen Staines" and "Master Bates" from Captain Pugwash in recent years. 14 Besides, I was always a "Animals of Farthing Wood" kind of guy anyways. 16

Oh, and thanks man. 5

Board footer