You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Jordan Chandler “I Lied for my father, i’m sorry Michael”

PaSnow wrote:

Hey Randall just curious, how did you find out?? I know you have internet & all but I'm just curious to what you were doing when you heard, and did you believe it was true at first??  Or just a word of mouth rumor.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I agree Randall, good post.

PaSnow actually made some comments earlier also, which tie in to James. I don't find the local man down the street, who lives, eats, and acts like a child, to be abnormal sleeping with children.

You have to understand his condition, and personality. To Michael Jackson it's not abnormal, because in his mind he's a child. The man even admitted it. Is he abnormal because of that? Yes. But the world has a habit of sexualizing EVERYTHING, because of their own lost innocence. Imo, the only people who have the dirtiest minds, were the accusers of Jackson, not Jackson himself.

Would I let my kids sleep over at Jackson's house? No. And not because of Jackson's history, but because I understand Jackson's condition, and i'm not willing to let his own ficticious reality, be apart of my kids in that way. Not because I think he'll molest them.

But if Jackson lived down the street from me, and my kids enjoyed going and playing with him and his kids... as long as i'm present, I don't see any problem in the world all of us riding the ferris wheel, and escaping as children.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

Hey Randall just curious, how did you find out?? I know you have internet & all but I'm just curious to what you were doing when you heard, and did you believe it was true at first??  Or just a word of mouth rumor.

Someone posted it on their Facebook status, so I went to yahoo to verify.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Sorry James.  I don't agree with you.  Is a normal adult sleeping with strange kids normal, no.  But Michael Jackson wasn't normal.  He built a child's dream home for himself to live in.  He wanted to share that with people and your average adult could never appreciate his world the same way as a child could.  I think Jackson probably suffered from intimacy issues.  But I think his home and love for children were his escape for his mega-stardom and a chance to be innocent.  He achieved that by sharing his wealth and fantasy world with children allowing him to be part of his innocence.

That's a really good point! I mean if as an adult you wanted to play pretend and other childhood games who are you going to invite over to do it? Children is probably the only place he could find people who understand him. It also explains why he discarded and replaced them as they grew. Once they grew into normal teenagers and adults their interest in his childhood world would naturally fade and he'd need to find someone new to share it with.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Sorry James.  I don't agree with you.  Is a normal adult sleeping with strange kids normal, no.  But Michael Jackson wasn't normal.  He built a child's dream home for himself to live in.  He wanted to share that with people and your average adult could never appreciate his world the same way as a child could.  I think Jackson probably suffered from intimacy issues.  But I think his home and love for children were his escape for his mega-stardom and a chance to be innocent.  He achieved that by sharing his wealth and fantasy world with children allowing him to be part of his innocence.

That's a really good point! I mean if as an adult you wanted to play pretend and other childhood games who are you going to invite over to do it? Children is probably the only place he could find people who understand him. It also explains why he discarded and replaced them as they grew. Once they grew into normal teenagers and adults their interest in his childhood world would naturally fade and he'd need to find someone new to share it with.

Yeah that very well could be the exact case.  If you think about it, Michael never had a real childhood as he became a star at age 9.  That could also be the reason, as James puts it, he "targeted young boys aged 10-13.  He missed those years of his life.  He never got to experience what normal 10-13 year olds experienced.  So it could be as easy as he wanted to catch up on what he missed out on by living vicariously through them, not that he wanted to have sex with young boys.  I generally like to see the good in people so my view may be biased but I think that is more than likely the case.  He was a child in a mans body and didn't know well enough that he couldn't act like a child.  Maybe he thought since he was the biggest star in the world that he could get away with it.  But he flaunted it so much that people started to think something must be up.  I don't think he ever thought what he was doing was wrong (in the scenario that he just played with the kids and nothing sexual went on).  And technically there's nothing wrong with it if it's done in small doses.  But he took it too far.  It also might tie into the fact that he wanted children of his own so bad.  He would befriend these kids and try to take over the role of their father, which is obviously not the right thing to do.  He could offer them things their own fathers and mothers couldn't, once the parents sensed this they realized that it had to stop and maybe they planted thoughts into their kids heads that it wasn't normal for a grown man to constantly be hanging around young children.  And what the kids thought was innocent fun before, they now viewed in a different light.

Again, it wasn't right for Michael to devote so much of his life to hanging around children even if he wasn't doing anything of a sexual variety with them.  Especially after the case in 93, at that point he should've distanced himself from kids as much as possible.  So he really only has himself to blame.  But I don't think in his own mind that he ever thought he was doing anything wrong.  And as big a star as he was, no one was going to convince him otherwise.

That's the story I'm choosing to believe.

Oh and by the way, I don't believe this Jordan Chandler story for a nanosecond.  It's most likely just a hardcore Michael Jackson fan doing his best to clear his name.  If Jordan was man enough to out his father on the internet, he'd be man enough to do it on TV or at least with a legit news publication.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Makes a few good points here and does back it all up with a lot of evidence. Although be prepared to read a lot of nutswingerish bullshit as well.

http://floacist.wordpress.com/2007/08/0 … -chandler/

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Well it seems HIS life hasn't gone too well since the settlement.  IF Michael was innocent that is a shame in many more ways than one.  Ruined a bunch of people's lives, which was obviously the opposite of Michael's intent.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

They gotta call out this Dad, and this Dad's lawyer. The kids probably having trouble right about now with his name out in the public like it is. Imagine if you worked with or were friends in college with this guy (although with $20 million he prob isn't working). I hope the media tracks down the Dad & Lawyer & embarrasses them. The more I read about the case, the more I feel he didn't sexually molest them (again, I agree a grown man sleeping in bed with children is wrong, but not the same as molesting them).

Board footer