You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: DJ Ashba Live Chat

RussTCB wrote:

removed

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I love now axl introduces the new guys to everyone, so supportively.
Frontline cannon fodder, poor guys

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I can't believe that people even are still asking questions about the Better video.

They must still think a re-release of a flop album is around the corner, and the video will really take off.

Seriously, these people are sick. They desperately need clinical help. They live in a delusion.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Questions about the better video?  Has he even heard Better, let alone played it LOL

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

For those wanting to watch this trainwreck here's how

Go to http://djashba.com/home.html

Then go to Connect and then to Haunted Mansion. You'll find all the instructions there.

Looks like you get to chat with him in some sort of virtual world type thing. This is gonna be hillarious 16

EDIT:

These are the two best questions I've seen on other forums

Why isnt the album being promoted
Does the Best Buy exclusive ever end

This is gonna crash and burn.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I have a choice between going to Applebees after I get out of work or attending this chat.

I chose Applebees.

You gonna order the ribs and shrimp? I don't eat there often, but that's what I get when I go there.

I've seen some commercials where they now sell miniature French Dip sandwiches. You get three for 9 bucks. Those look mighty tasty, and actually considered going there today on my way to Arby's.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
russtcb wrote:

They have half off appetizers after 9 and before midnight so I'll probably poke at those. $1 boobas (even though it's just Bud Light) so I'll knock some of those back too.

Again... these things are all far more important then GNR fans making asses of themselves. 16

Have a good night and don't worry this Applebees sound's far more interesting. 5

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I just want to once again kiss GN'REvo's ass.

This place has the most level-headed, normal, brain-functioning human beings in the entire fan base.

Russ & gnfnraxl are right. Bank it, tonight DJ's walking into a buzzsaw. Count on it.

Hey!  That offends me.

Board footer