You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

Re: i'm back

gavgnr wrote:

atlas shrugged seemd to be a name that keeps popping up

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

"Atlas Shrugged" sounds like an A-list song to me.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

Then it should have taken the place of one of the B list tracks on Chinese Democracy.

That's actually the most intriguing thing about the potential of hearing more songs from the same sessions. Any better than the final cut? Would the songs even fit with the basic theme of the record?

Inquiring minds want to know.... 14

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

Then it should have taken the place of one of the B list tracks on Chinese Democracy.

That's actually the most intriguing thing about the potential of hearing more songs from the same sessions. Any better than the final cut? Would the songs even fit with the basic theme of the record?

Inquiring minds want to know.... 14

If we get another record it could be UYI all over again. One album of worthy tracks and then another albums worth of B-sides.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I firmly believe the track list for CD was mostly chosen because of leaks and they got many more unheard of songs hidden away in the vaults.

Gong

Gong wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I firmly believe the track list for CD was mostly chosen because of leaks and they got many more unheard of songs hidden away in the vaults.

x2

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

disagree. every track that was on cd was rumored to be on it for sometime with the one exception of scraped. other than that, we knew what songs were planned for the album before they ever leaked.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

x2

I do agree with that, but there were three extras, and hearing more from the sessions might put these tracks in a slightly different context.

Gong

Gong wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

disagree. every track that was on cd was rumored to be on it for sometime with the one exception of scraped. other than that, we knew what songs were planned for the album before they ever leaked.

Well, it's kind of a chicken or egg thing then.

Ceesmannl
 Rep: 0 

Ceesmannl wrote:

Thx MSL!! Hope you will get some new stuff for us...cant wait for checkmate tongue

Board footer