You are not logged in. Please register or login.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

Re: i'm back

harmon420 wrote:

Wow, never really heard the orchestra arrangements on Prostitute.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Me neither. I wish that they were ALL isolated, each piece. The synth outro is over on the bass tracks for some weird ass reason. Guess for RB.

I'd love to go in there, and just isolate Axl's piano. It's basically a slowed down, more mellow version of his NR intro from the 2002 live shows. We heard it before on the album, but here you can bring it up more, and really hear it. Basic, but beautiful.

There's also a slight guitar on the orchestration track, which is kind of disappointing. It's still beautiful, but the guitar in places is distracting. Which I could take it out of there, and just hear the violins isolated. It's really amazing.

In some ways, it makes me hungry for a This I Love mogg, to hear that orchestration by itself.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

In some ways, it makes me hungry for a This I Love mogg, to hear that orchestration by itself.

I could say the same for T.W.A.T. 11

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Oh yeah absolutely. I'd also like to hear that Bucket guitar all by itself on TWAT.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Thanks for trying MSL, your efforts are appreciated

if anybody lives in dallas, texas, united states of america, please email me.

mister@mistersaintlaurent.com

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

hi.
can anyone 'hook me up'.
i got to go out and get a suit fitting for a wedding - i'm already late!

cheers.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Yeah I'm also looking for a Pick Me up. Would be interested to hear this 2002 TWAT.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

You must have been happy as a pig in shit when George Lucas rereleased that version of Star Wars in the 90s that had a few nanoseconds of Jabba the Hut added in. Must have felt like a brand new movie. 16

I like CD, so what? Are you calling me stupid?

The album just came out and its apparantly first of a double album, I'm happy to wait, especially after such an insignificant period of time.
Its not even really waiting, cause I have a life. Whatever comes will come. Its none of my or anyone elses business when GNR does or doesnt release their music, its theirs to do whatever they want with.

James Lofton wrote:

"Hell, Axl doesn't even care, but all of a sudden everyone else is supposed to?"

So you say, but I disagree. If he doesnt care about anything its the people on the forums, and I cant say I blame him. The vast majority of people who attend concerts and bought the cd dont come near these forums. And because of a significant percentage of loudmouths who do use all these forums regularly, I wouldnt be suprised if we are all pigeonholed under the title of just being "pains in the fuckin ass".

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

many thanks for the 'hook me ups'.
need to figure out audacity now!

thanks.

Board footer