You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: i'm back

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
kozygodd wrote:

Anyone listen to the vocals on Chinese? I believe it is Robin who actually sings "when their arms reach out for your help"

anybody notice this before?

Kind of off subject, I always hoped that Robin would be on the studio version of Madagascar at the end like they used to do it live. I was disappointed when it turned out to be 114 Axl's signing the cross melody.

I disagree. Normally I don't like Axl's multi-track vocals (Civil War, KOHD & CD come to mind), but in the case of Madagascar, it worked really well.

The end part is REALLY good. With the low rasp, and the high backing vocals. 9

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I hate that part....i love that song, but i hate the octavized vocals

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:
kozygodd wrote:
alexh0618 wrote:

No that sounds like Axl to me. Plus it would say in the credits in the CD booklet if Robin did backing vocals for that song.

Did you listen to the .mogg file of it?

Yea. I'm just saying it sounds more like Axl to me.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

kozygodd
 Rep: 2 

kozygodd wrote:
russtcb wrote:
alexh0618 wrote:
kozygodd wrote:

Did you listen to the .mogg file of it?

Yea. I'm just saying it sounds more like Axl to me.

I listened to that just now and it's a hard call for me. I'd lean toward it being Axl for the reason that I don't know why'd they'd have Robin stick out on one line instead as opposed to the others. But I agree, it sure does sound like Robin.

hmmm, guess we'll never really know for sure.

st@rfucker
 Rep: 1 

st@rfucker wrote:

Gagarin that is a 6th grade blackmail scheme,and as litigious as some are I wouldn't try it unless you are a masochist.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

can someone please point me in the direction of where I could get the Prostitute files?:beer:

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
st@rfucker wrote:

Gagarin that is a 6th grade blackmail scheme,and as litigious as some are I wouldn't try it unless you are a masochist.

Although I wouldn't do it, it would be possible to do.
And funny to hear about later.

The post was meant to be ridiculous, btw.

st@rfucker
 Rep: 1 

st@rfucker wrote:

Gagarin,in regards to your post (that someone should mail a leak in with a note attatched ,in seven days this will leak) is a very immature
threat that will lead someone into trouble. Not to mention it sounds a bit like blackmail, juvenille blackmail. Do you honestly want to open your gates with a fuckin' threat? (which is all this amounts to)
personally I find your entire post ludicrous, not all of them-just this one.

Board footer