You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: i'm back

misterID wrote:

I think things are about to get interesting around here...

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

A leak in 2009?

...you bet.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

what is DAW?
what is a piezo pick-up?
thank you for the tips on how to mic the acoustic. i will try that next time for sure.

DAW, short for Digital Audio Workstation. It's basically a computer version of your 4-track recorder, only with (nearly) unlimited tracks and some additional sweet possibilities like editing the wave files directly, plugin support, etc... rather complex to get started with if you're not that technically inclined. Actually, Audacity is (next to a good wave editor) a free DAW, albeit not a very good one. Pro Tools and Cubase would be the prime examples.

A Piezo pick-up is the type of pick-up used in an acoustic guitar. It's good enough for live performances, but it sucks compared to the actual live sound the gitaar makes. Much better to capture that with a mic. Most recording guys will tell you to record it with both the piezo and the mic and blend the two together, but if you can sit reasonably still during your performance just the mic will do fine wink.

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

you said you had the multitracks, which means all of it. now u say its just 1 song?

so which is it.

you use this to get more publicity to your songs. you cant even deny that, you confessed to it.

thats hoarding, leeching and attention whoring at the same time :B  me calling it what it is doesnt make me a hater, its fact.

i mean, sometimes stuff need to be hoarded because it can cause some problems...confession, i am hoarding the vma rehearsal video.....and things cant be just released without ruining a lot of stuff and getting all the flame for it.

but using that to promote your own stuff is just faggotry.

on top of that, the way you are doing it now, you are basically begging for gnr lawyers to give you a phone call. you should remember what happened to skewrl when he tried to promote his site with copyrighted gnr material.

please supply the quotes to back up what you're claiming i said.

clearly i have more than one song, check out my latest video.

i use who i am to generate publicity, period. the more people that know who mister is, the more i'm able to do things like this. someone wanted these multitracks traded for more songs and they came to me because i've worked very hard to get my name out there. i think it's funny that you question my methods when they keep working over and over.

i've been called a hoarder many times and then in the end, everyone apologizes, that doesn't concern me.

being overly negative and assuming the worst about me is what makes you a hater.

i should remember what happened to skwerl? what are you, new? lol. i've been doing this shit for years buddy. GNR has my number. in case they lost it, it's 954 649 7544. their lawyers and my lawyers can fight all they want, when i decide to wage war against the hoarders, i don't let legal shit stop me.

don't forget i'm the guy that infiltrated best buy and leaked all the release info . . . the guy that legitimately leaked shackler's revenge from tiananmen fucking square . . . now i've infiltrated EA . . . enjoy the show. wink

mister saint laurent wrote:

to those that say i'll never get demos for them, i already heard something tonight that was fairly different from what appears on the album and we're only one day in.

just want to clarify that i'm not talking about the multitracks here, i've tracked someone down with alternate versions of songs from the album that haven't been widely circulated yet. the intro on the song i heard is pretty interesting. more to come hopefully.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:

i am hoarding the vma rehearsal video.....

If you're gonna be a bullshitter, at least learn how to keep your story straight.

You're basically begging for these Rock Band files, found someone(supposedly) who has them but wants the VMA rehearsals for trade, yet you still don't have these Rock Band files when according to you, YOU have what they want and could have those files in a nanosecond.

chicken_dinner wrote:
gavgnr wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:

he said after i told him he asks too much and someone else will release them for free:

"these moggs will never be released,
not unless a high up employee of Harmonix decides to risk getting sued and jail time, in order to release the specific tools that are used to encrypt and decrypt mogg files, not to mention having the right knowledge on how to even use those tools"

obvious troll is obvious :3

Did the guy say what he wanted in exchange for the moggs?

Does he have something in mind?

If it's cash I wouldn't mind chipping in to a fund to get these moggs, so long as proper proof is given.

ya the VMA rehearsal.

a few dozen people have this but they cannot release it yet. and if someone releases it before its agreed upon he will get all the heat, lulz.

then u can say, well just torrent it, upload using a keyless wifi outside and no one will know. well, greedy people has it like this mogg fag :B

Oh, and stop insulting people here.

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:

The Rock Band 2 tracks are already out there as wav files,so why bother get is as mogg files?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
JIP wrote:

The Rock Band 2 tracks are already out there as wav files,so why bother get is as mogg files?

What we have are recordings of the individual tracks but they're just four seperate tracks from the game. The mogg files allow us to break down each song into many many different parts.

Board footer