You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: i'm back

Axl S wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

Johnny Firecloud (Antiquiet) said this last June: "the simple fact is that we leaked the songs, we know where they came from, and that enables me to say with unwavering certainty that these are 9 of many, many finished new GNR songs to come."

Hopefully Mr. Firecloud(with the help of MSL and dark) can prove the existence of the trilogy beyond a reasonable doubt. 16

If we got another 9 song leak I could see the existance of the trilogy being a possibility.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If we get another 9 song(or more)leak, Uni will fast track an album for release. Axl's "don't know, don't care" stance will quickly become a "whip up another leaks album with a couple bonuses for a few bucks" stance.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

Oh! I almost forgot -

there was that 11-song CD that Classic Rock reviewed (July 07) which had "Atlas Shrugged" and "Silkworms"

(along w/ CD, Better, The Blues, IRS, TWAT, Madagascar, Catcher, Rhiad and Prostitute).

James

James wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

Oh! I almost forgot -

there was that 11-song CD that Classic Rock reviewed (July 07) which had "Atlas Shrugged" and "Silkworms"

(along w/ CD, Better, The Blues, IRS, TWAT, Madagascar, Catcher, Rhiad and Prostitute).

Yeah I remember that. Was always surprised that Silkworms did not surface during that initial 2007 leak. Every song performed in 2001-02 leaked besides Silkworms.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

you guys know you'll get everything i get my hands on.

never doubted him for a second....

Good luck fella

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

Oh! I almost forgot -

Yeah I remember that. Was always surprised that Silkworms did not surface during that initial 2007 leak. Every song performed in 2001-02 leaked besides Silkworms.

Always thought this was pretty good...

Axl S wrote:

Listened to your song and honestly didn't like it. Not a personal thing don't worry just sounded I dunno "bland?". I can't really articulate why I didn't like it that well if I could I'd probably be aspiring to be a writer or something. I will say though that it doesn't seem to go anywhere. I hope this was useful criticism (even if it is negative) and wish you luck with the GN'R stuff.

very useful and i appreciate negative criticism a lot more than positive. thanks for listening and thanks even more for the feedback. that song was my way of saying goodbye to a very dark and draining relationship that recently ended and i'm very excited about releasing some more upbeat material soon.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Ah, the Japanese nerd sound-makers. Love it.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Press release issued to MYGNR. Let's see how this goes.

EDIT: Here's the link: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?sho … try2464639

I'm trying to create some steam for this latest project MSL is vigorously undergoing. I posted the press release with an okay from MSL himself, if anyone's wondering.

James

James wrote:

That'll get shut down. The "big" sites work together hand in hand walking down the path of censorship. As I'm sure MSL remembers, this site(well, the old one actually) was the only one not to shut him down in 2007. He encountered resistance last year as well.

As neemo, downliner, and some other staff can vouch for this, last year a "trial balloon" of sorts was floated where ALL sites would shut down an album leak and all discussion of one.

We declined the offer.

Board footer