You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Re: i'm back

Gagarin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

As long as it involves dolphins, i'm in too. 16

No, no, no. You're missing it.

The most important thing is underwater camera shots with lots of air bubbles and light being diffused through the water. Hopefully there's some strange slow-mo kind of swimming or sinking effect, too.

just got home from rehearsals for an upcoming show. i see the mygnr thread vanished. i also see i've received an email from youtube letting me know that UZI suicidal LLC filed a copyright violation claim against me.

will talk it over with my lawyers in the morning. a few seconds of axl screaming while i comment on it would qualify as fair use in any court and it drives me crazy when corporations get away with frivilous takedown notices of clear fair use.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ I might be wrong but i thought a previous incident discovered that the guy making copyright claims under the name "UZI suicidal LLC" on youtube wasn't even actually connected to Uzi Suicide, Black Frog or any other entity offically controlled by Axl.

I say again - i could be wrong!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

just got home from rehearsals for an upcoming show. i see the mygnr thread vanished. i also see i've received an email from youtube letting me know that UZI suicidal LLC filed a copyright violation claim against me.

will talk it over with my lawyers in the morning. a few seconds of axl screaming while i comment on it would qualify as fair use in any court and it drives me crazy when corporations get away with frivilous takedown notices of clear fair use.

For the record, some think "UZI suicidal LLC" is actually run by a deranged fan and is not actually affiliated with GNR. It is simply a hater with nothing better to do. If its Axl or someone affiliated with GNR, they are complete idiots because they've made copyright claims on non GNR vids on the Evo youtube channel. First I couldn't upload GNR vids due to this shit, then started uploading non GNR vids, and a couple of those were removed by the same douche bag.

If its in fact legit, the GNR camp need better things to do than making copyright claims on videos that have nothing to do with GNR.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Msl, E-Mail youtube and tell them that you have reason to suspect that UZI suicidal LLC is a fraudulent name and has been impersonating an affiliation with the band and ask for proof of their relationship/and or authority relating to the band, with a certified letter from GNR management. Tell them you think fraud is being comitted.

I have found no evidence of UZI suicidal LLC even existing. The original UZI Suicide doesn't even exist anymore. If they forge a certified letter thats instant prison time. This moron needs to be dealt with once and for all.

I really think this douchebag is a poster on the GNR boards...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

uzi suicidal is some UK fan with a playstation gaming fetish

http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/Uzi-Suicidal
http://community.eu.playstation.com/pla … .id=124239

there is no registered business entity that i could find with that name .... LLC stands for "limited liability company" and its a USA "Legal form of a business company"

there is an entry for UZI SUICIDE LLC as a company

http://uzisuicide.label.groupee.com/

but thats an all music guide website which is more or less an archive

but when you search for uzi suicidal llc you get nothing unless you dig...then you find gaming forum profiles

if you go to the irs.gov webiste though and search LLC companies you find neither

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

If this is true about Uzi then fuck em

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Well, I'm not particularly fussed about the moggs (other than mild curiosity at picking out some of the guitar lines - could be useful for learning the songs). But if there's any chance that this might lead to some unreleased material seeing the light of day, I'm excited. A better-quality Brian May CITR (or even, dare I whisper it, Atlas Shrugged), or more of the '99 demos with Robin and Freese, or... God, the Holy Grail for me, the re-recorded AFD... smile

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

James Lofton wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

Oh! I almost forgot -

there was that 11-song CD that Classic Rock reviewed (July 07) which had "Atlas Shrugged" and "Silkworms"

(along w/ CD, Better, The Blues, IRS, TWAT, Madagascar, Catcher, Rhiad and Prostitute).

Yeah I remember that. Was always surprised that Silkworms did not surface during that initial 2007 leak. Every song performed in 2001-02 leaked besides Silkworms.

I'm pretty sure that the CD that Classic Rock reviewed is never gonna leak.

Sky Dog wrote:

if it is out there, someone else has it. Atlas Shrugged should be what someone guns for......

Board footer