You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: check this guy out...

AtariLegend wrote:
Calumfarq wrote:

He's told me that the deadline is the 31st july. And it's definatly not 10 different versions of twat haha.

No offence, but why can these hoarders never spell or correctly punctuate their sentences?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Calumfarq wrote:

He's told me that the deadline is the 31st july.

Now we know its bullshit. He gave himself way too big of a cushion. A day tops would have been semi believable. A week is just him giving himself a lengthy jerk off session.

At least now we know not to expect anything.

And it's definatly not 10 different versions of twat haha.

Yeah, its worse. Ten versions of nothing.

Calumfarq
 Rep: 0 

Calumfarq wrote:

The clip is not floating about on the internet. He said he made the clip out of the song to show that it was legit. So he cut some of axls vocals in the song, cut some of robins guitar solo and cut some of buckets solo and pieced it together using audacity

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

67megs... yeah sure.

Although I do get hard at the thought, especially if they were all 'never heard before' songs.

LoneSalBugz
 Rep: 3 

LoneSalBugz wrote:

He doesn't seem that old, so his actions aren't that surprising - But this kid just randomly receives a very lucky email...Right..?!

Weird.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Can we go ahead and lock this thread until the 31st then? 17 Guns n fuckin bullshit, like always.

card5777
 Rep: 1 

card5777 wrote:
LoneSalBugz wrote:

He doesn't seem that old, so his actions aren't that surprising - But this kid just randomly recieves a very lucky email...Right..?!

Weird.

It seems to be a group effort to try and fool the hoarders but it will fail becuase hoarders have nothing to gain in this situation.

Calumfarq
 Rep: 0 

Calumfarq wrote:

I was one of the ones bluffing him to try and get a song, that's how I got to hear the clip he played to me over skype.

card5777
 Rep: 1 

card5777 wrote:
Calumfarq wrote:

I was one of the ones bluffing him to try and get a song, that's how I got to hear the clip he played to me over skype.

Stop it nobody's buying what you're selling.

Board footer