You are not logged in. Please register or login.

LoneSalBugz
 Rep: 3 

Re: check this guy out...

LoneSalBugz wrote:
card5777 wrote:
LoneSalBugz wrote:

He doesn't seem that old, so his actions aren't that surprising - But this kid just randomly recieves a very lucky email...Right..?!

Weird.

It seems to be a group effort to try and fool the hoarders but it will fail becuase hoarders have nothing to gain in this situation.

It's nice to dream though, wouldn't you say.

So who has heard a sample or two? Will you share? Or are you the same person .. Jarret_GnR said he wouldn't share.... roll

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

67megs... yeah sure.

Although I do get hard at the thought, especially if they were all 'never heard before' songs.

We're not getting anything. If people are gonna play along, realize that its for shits and giggles purposes only, and its all shits and no giggles.

Can we go ahead and lock this thread until the 31st then?

Yeah, I'm getting near that point. We've clearly entered another one of those bullshit hoarder and/or fake leaker phases, and there's really no point in giving them the attention they crave.

Giving himself a week deadline is literally laugh out loud funny. The fact we watched this exact same thing play out two years ago almost word for word has my bullshit detector going off the charts.

card5777
 Rep: 1 

card5777 wrote:
LoneSalBugz wrote:
card5777 wrote:
LoneSalBugz wrote:

He doesn't seem that old, so his actions aren't that surprising - But this kid just randomly recieves a very lucky email...Right..?!

Weird.

It seems to be a group effort to try and fool the hoarders but it will fail becuase hoarders have nothing to gain in this situation.

It's nice to dream though, wouldn't you say.

So who has heard a sample or two? Will you share? Or are you the same person .. Jarret_GnR said he wouldn't share.... roll

All these people are trying to covince hoarders they have something they think if a few forum members back up the story more people will believe it.

James

James wrote:
LoneSalBugz wrote:

Jarret_GnR said he wouldn't share.... roll

14 Comedy gold. Some dipshit with nothing wont share a 30 second clip.

"Jarret" needs to get laid instead of jacking off to clips on Skype.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I thought Checkmate was The General? From the Axl chat transcripts:

And Checkmate is a bogus title.

The working title is Jackie Chan.

The General being Jackie Chans nickname as someone around here pointed out? Its funny that ARC has the full version of Checkmate but only two minutes of The General....

Calumfarq
 Rep: 0 

Calumfarq wrote:

I'm not "jarret". ARC let several people hear the clip including myslef and phrozen inferno.

James

James wrote:
downliner wrote:

I thought Checkmate was The General? From the Axl chat transcripts:

And Checkmate is a bogus title.

The working title is Jackie Chan.

The General being Jackie Chans nickname as someone around here pointed out? Its funny that ARC has the full version of Checkmate but only two minutes of The General....

Yeah, all these jokers need to get their stories straight.

When these guys order pizza, they probably say, "I'd like a large pizza, and also one of those big round things that has red, yellow, and white stuff on it."

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

At this point, I don't think there's any reason for people to antagonize these people with "you're a liar" stuff. There's no reason for it.

But with that said, the "people" with the stuff, need to understand when 99% of the community is VERY skeptical, and isn't going to believe you out of the box.

With that said, there's one way to prove them wrong, if you want to be vindicated.

Leak it

At this point, I just want to see someone go in there, and get it out of the hands of these people, and leak everything. I'm so sick of this game with these fuckin' people, and am starting to believe MSL that all of these mods (not Evo) have this shit.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I never bought Checkmate being the General, personally. That was just an assumption.

Not sure what's going on here. MSL said the mods have it? I need to read a little further in this thread...

Board footer