You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The 2009 NFL Season Thread

misterID wrote:

Man, Dick Juron needs to be fired yesterday...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah, the Bills season was just officially flushed down the toilet.

The Bengals can now be considered Super Bowl contenders. Those are the kinds of games that SB caliber teams win. That Monday night game is now a must win for Baltimore.

NFC East is a clusterfuck. That's gonna come down to the wire.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Didn't see Buffalo, assuming they lost.

I was surprised by Cinci, I thought the Steelers would win that one.

Yeah, NFC East is up in the air & will remain so. I think a teams going to get hot in December & win 4 or 5 straight to win it. Doesn't matter though, NO will smoke every team in the division so it's a moot point really.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Didn't see Buffalo, assuming they lost.

I was surprised by Cinci, I thought the Steelers would win that one.

Yeah, NFC East is up in the air & will remain so. I think a teams going to get hot in December & win 4 or 5 straight to win it. Doesn't matter though, NO will smoke every team in the division so it's a moot point really.

New Orleans didn't seem to do too hot today, though sometimes it's tough to get up for teams as bad as St. Louis.  And they won, so that's all that matters.  But Minnesota may have something to say about New Orleans bulldozing their way through the conference.

Big game coming up.  Indy vs. New England.  Let's get it on!  Go Pats!!!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, Minn is starting to impress me as well. They're certainly legit, but I still think NO is the team to beat until I see otherwise. I agree St Lou was probably a tough game to get up for when you're 8-0, but to their credit they didn't lose it.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Bill Egochick cost his team a victory.  Or at least a shot at a victory...

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

LOL at Belicheat. What an asshole. Love seeing this shit blow up in his face. If you're going to go for it, give the damn ball to Welker!

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I loved that game. It felt like the Super-Bowl in 07-08 except that the Pats should've won this one.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

That was a great game. I ended up rooting for the Colts, which will probably never happen again, but that 4th and 2 was shocking. I really thought it was just a ploy to get the Colts to jump offsides. I think it was a case of old Bill getting greedy, arrogant and trying to be a genius. Wow, a total back fire in the face. It was lovely.

Sorry, faldor. sad

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The Bucs/Dolphins game was great. I wasn't expecting much, but it ended up being a nail-biter down to the last few seconds.

Board footer