You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: The Positive CD Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I love Maddy one of my favs.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:
maguire22 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

What a GREAT way to finsih off the album!

A happy finish is ALWAYS good! 22

(mmmmn.... salty.... 16 )

But really though, I find it's a perfect ending to the record. Even more so when I have the chance to listen to the whole disc front to back. Seems to really fit so well.

Yeah it is a perfect ending.  I think it's a great beginning too, with the long intro to the title track.  Of course it doesn't translate great to radio (could be the story of this entire album) but in the context of the album I think it's great.

I heard "Better" on the radio today on my way to work.  First time in a LONG while.  It was on Sirius/XM The Boneyard.  I think I'm switching to that as my primary music station.  It's evident Octane has buried Chinese Democracy after playing multiple tracks following the release.  They played another new track on The Boneyard a couple weeks back, at least they said they were going to, but I didn't get a chance to hear which one it was.  So at least they're still giving it SOME spins.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I do agree that the title track starting the record with that chilling intro is one of the greatest album intros ever. It was obvious when we first heard the original CD leak that it was going to be the first track.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Man everytime i read this thread I end up putting the album on again! It's starting to dominate my itunes playlists...lol...

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Axl S wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

That's 'cause he loves you.

He loves you so much, he wants to mouth fuck you. That's what true love is all about. wink

That's the video for Better. An animated gif of what you just described but with 21 looped.

If that's the case... I DO NOT want to know what Lars Ulrich's role was in the Better video. 14

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer