You are not logged in. Please register or login.

maguire22
 Rep: 11 

Re: How far for GNR?

maguire22 wrote:

So with all this talk of GNR in Asia, how far would you/could you go right now, for a GNR show?

Me, in London, I'd go to most of Britain - I'd throw a sickie if it was NI, Scotland, Wales etc for overnight stays, my wallet could just about handle that as well.

Haven't got a passport, wouldn't try mainland Europe because... I;m lame! 14

You? 22

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Farthest I would travel for GNR is either Sacramento, Fresno, or San Francisco. Same with other artists.

maguire22
 Rep: 11 

maguire22 wrote:

James, what state are you in right now - "f#cked up and dizzy" is NOT an option in this round! lol!!! 16 922

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i'd travel about an hour to see them....if tickets were reasonably preiced...paid $90 last time, they need to bring it down to about $50-$60 for me to go again

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

New Guns, I saw the 2006-07 band. So for another incarnation, maybe an hour, tops. I paid $90 last time like Neemo, so I would only pay maybe $50 bucks again.

Old Guns? maybe a state, and i'd be willing to go up to $200

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

Flew from Africa to Europe in 06 to see them...when the South Africa gigs were scheduled, booked flights and accomodation around the country to see all shows...

Not sure if I'd do the cross continental trip again, unless I was guaranteed of meeting them, but I would do the local tour...

I flew two times to see them back in 2006 and drove once.

It was a total of four shows.

I'd be willing to go anywhere and pay anything to see Guns N' Roses again.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I'd be willing to push it as far as a European plane ride, if concerts are far and in between. No bloody festivals. I'm too old for that shit. I've only seen them once, so I'd like to do it again. I'd push it pretty far. If they do England, Ireland, Germany, France, Holland...any of those...I will try my absolute best to go.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Montreal which is about 5 hours from where I live.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

162.14 miles

Board footer